Christopher Chevrolet Buick

• Great Used Cars for Great Price and Good Service!

Thank you, Jennifer! We are so happy you enjoy working with both Skip and Brian!

I have purchased 2 Chevrolet Impalas from Christophers in Ticonderoga. My Salesman, Skip, knows me by name and is always quick to help me find the perfect vehicle for my budget. I always have my service taken care of at Christophers as well, the service advisor, Brian, has been there for as long as I can remember and always has a smile on his face.

• 2016 Chevy colorado

Nice experience, worked with me, just the vehicle I was looking for with low miles

Thanks for the feedback, Brian Wood. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Christopher Chevrolet Buick.

• 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 from Christopher

My wife and I were in the market for a new truck and found one we liked at Christopher Chevrolet. I had to be out of town for the negotiation process but was able to email back and forth with Jessie, who handles internet for the dealership. She arranged for Fran to handle the sale when we were able to come in and the process went very quickly. We were able to pick up the truck the next day and we are very happy with it.

Brian Kiely, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Christopher Chevrolet Buick. We always love to receive great feedback.

• service dept review

great job by the service dept and mechanics. first call job was performed

Thanks Mike T, for leaving us this response. We always love to receive great feedback.

great job by the service dept and mechanics. first call job was performed

• Buick Verano

Super easy to get my new Buick and I love it!!! I leased it and got a great deal. I will be back to lease another in 36 months

• Poor over all treatment from the Dealer and Owner

I purchased a used 1500 Z71 in Sept 2013 and have had 2000 dollars worth of problems with it. The front end brakes rear brakes wheel assemblies and electronics. The dealer has not been any help. Poor customer service and a service Dept that can not even put a oil filter correctly. ( had to be chiseled off by the last Vt dealer who worked on it) . Save your money and stay away from the Della group ie Christopher.