Parkway Family Mazda

4.4
  • TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL, THUMBS UP!

Everything you could hope for and then some. The whole process was seamless. This really was the Best Car Buying Experience In 30+ years and over a dozen car purchases. I was never left wondering about anything. Very transparent and upfront about pricing. Bottom line, I got a good deal, and am a very happy customer of Parkway Family Mazda.

• Great Sales Experience

Henry Was Very Nice To Me And My Family He Made The Buying Simple And Quick. He Made Buying A New Car Easy !

• Bad experience! !!

Was shopping for a ore owned vehicle, I was an hour and a half away. I let them know I would be out there in the morning to purchase the vehicle, glad I called for a question, come to find out they sold the vehicle while I was on the phone with them. Will never consider doing business with this dealership. Was told I would be notified if the car was purchased, NOT SOO!!!

• My experience at Parkway Mazda was very pleasant.

My experiance at parkway Mazda was very pleasant. The staff there was very accommodating and friendly. They never preassured me in any way to buy something I didn't want or try to sell me something that cost more than I was willing to spend. Linda Mohamed was my salesperson, she was knowledgeable and any thing she wasn't sure of she knew where to find the answer quickly. I thank her for making the process of buying a new car a pleasant one. I will definately buy from the Parkway dealership again. Thank you again. Michael S. Nenzoski

• Amazing service

I went to parkway family kia today hoping to buy a car. I spent the the whole day before at other dealerships feeling like I was fighting a whole sales team just to get a good price. Not at parkway, Linda Muhammad treated my wife and me like family and was able to get us an amazing car at a price she knew we would be happy about. I've already recommended her to family and she and the staff at parkway have gotten my business for life. She even found a private space so my wife could feed and change our new born son. Parkway staff really made this an incredible experience.

• Great service

I loved the process the staff was awesome I will definitely recommend friends and family to go there

• GREAT

LARRY SOLD ME THE CAR GIVING ME TIME THINK IF PAY ALL MY BILLS HE GIVE ME TIME . GREAT SALES MAN.

• Parkway Family Mazda CX-5 Purchase

We purchased a Mazda CX-5 from Parkway Family Mazda and had an excellent experience. Donna Pittard, our sales representative was extremely competent and friendly in guiding us through the many features of the Grand Touring edition. Furthermore after the purchase she helped us understand how to master the ability to view texts on the consol. Great experience - got an excellent car at a fair price

• Parkway family Mazda

Cindy Perez did everything she said they would it was my best experience buy a new car I ever had. She did an amazing job want thank her an other sale men an finance manager an general manger made us feel like family. Will buy from parkway family Mazda

• Great customer service

My salesman, Rochon Hall Jr, was very friendly and helped me find my first car ever. I am extremely satisfied with the car and with the service that we got while we were at the dealership. He made an effort to make us feel comfortable which was very helpful because I was nervous to buy my first car. He cared a lot about how we were doing and getting us the best deal. It was a very pleasant experience.