This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Excellent Experience

It was a pleasure doing business with Lakeview Automotive Group. They were extremely knowledgeable, prompt and courteous. We'd like to give a special thanks to Jonathon and Barbie for all of their help in making this a great experience.

• Excellent Overall

Fast and hustle free, will definitely consider them again and will referred!

Fast and hustle free, will definitely consider them again and will referred!

• Nice folks, not pushy!

Very pleasant experience. Nice people & not pushy at all. Quite refreshing. Loving our new (used) Trailblazer!

• Great service

Our car buying experience was great we loved the hospitality they showed us I always wanted a hummer and they had one at a great price. The next vehicle I get will be from there it was over a hundred miles for me but it was worth every penny thank you jonathon and Barbie for a great hummer and experience there.

• Superb Service, Clean Vehicles, Great Prices

Jonathon and Barbie are exceptional! What an easy car buying experience. After searching over and over for a Yukon XL for my large family, not only did Lakeview Auto have it, but it was a great price, exceptionally clean and had just great communication through the quick process. I say quick because it wasn't a lot of back and forth and waiting. We will definitely use them to buy vehicles again. Even if we know what we are looking for, we will call to see if they can find it! Thanks for such a great experience!