5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 103 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

103 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bayshore Automotive from DealerRater.com

• August 18, 2017

Our whole entire buying process was super smooth thanks to April! She always made herself available to answer any questions we had. It was a fantasti...c experience! Thank you to April, Kevin, Shane, and the rest of the Bayshore crew! We love our Custom Jeep!

May 23, 2018

Kevin and crew enjoyable to work with and highly recommend them. They return your phone calls in a short period of time and answer all of your questio...ns. Would definitely use again.

May 17, 2018

After my daughter was in an accident which totaled her custom jeep (no fault of hers), I searched for days trying to find a jeep a replacement. I loo...ked into Bayshore Automotive and emailed Kevin with the request and inquiry. Not only did Kevin help facilitate the purchase of a new jeep, he was in contact with me every step of the way; responding to all my emails and phone calls. Mind you, this was no ordinary jeep search and Kevin was able to deliver an incredible vehicle which my daughter is so grateful and appreciative (she screamed when the jeep was delivered). I would recommend Kevin Champ and Bayshore Automotive 200% for any vehicle needs. Kevin cares about his customers and takes great pride in delivering top of the line custom vehicles.

May 17, 2018

After making an appointment, my wife and I showed up expecting to buy a tricked-out Jeep. Instead, we ended up buying a beautiful Toyota Tundra. April... was a joy to work with! April???s kindness and patience resulted in us making a rather large purchase. Great job April!!!!f

Bayshore Automotive

It was a pleasure meeting both of you! Thank you for these kind words. We appreciate your business and patience while we were having the wheels change...d. The Tundra now looks even better!! Great choice!!

April Champ

Internet Sales Manager

May 1, 2018

Have looked for so long for the perfect customized Jeep. Finally found it at Bayshore Automotive! April was so easy to work with. Within a week of ...finding a bunch of my dream jeeps at BA, I had my pick narrowed down and at my home in Atlanta. Our only regret is that we only bought one! We will be back for another...since my husband now wants one. Great design and vision by their design team. It was definitely worth the 8 hour drive home to see my children's eyes light up with a Jeep in their soccer colors! They love it as much as I do. Thanks for an awesome experience! We will see you soon!

Bayshore Automotive

So glad to know that you made it home safely!! It was a pleasure meeting you and assisting you in finding your perfect Bayshore Custom Jeep. We are lo...oking forward to seeing you again, next time with your husband, for his Jeep! We appreciate your kind words and business

April 17, 2018

I had an opportunity to work with Kevin at Bayshore Automotive on the purchase of my CPO GMC Yukon Denali. While it wasn't one of the amazing custom ...Jeeps they had on the lot (WOW! Maybe for my next one!), Kevin was great throughout the process. I called ahead, and he made arrangements for the vehicle to be on site. We drove it, all was well and his pricing was spot on, and while we were filling out paperwork he had the vehicle detailed top to bottom! Overall, I would rate the experience fantastic, and Bayshore Automotive will definitely be on my short list of places to check in with when it is time to pick my next vehicle. Thanks to Kevin and the entire Bayshore Team. I love my new ride!

April 13, 2018

Our experience with Kevin at Bayshore Automotive was spectacular. Nothing like a typical car buying experience. Kevin totally gets how to treat clie...nts and he provides a product that is well worth the value. Believe it or not, I was more excited to take delivery of our new Jeep than my ZO6! If you???ve never been to Bayshore Auto, do yourself a favor and make an appointment. KO and Jackie

April 11, 2018

I bought a new Jeep and had it delivered to Kevin to modify it. We spent about an hour designing it and a month later, I picked up my dream Jeep. Th...e process was fun, easy and my Jeep is amazing. They do great work and stand by it.

Bayshore Automotive

Thank you !! We built a very ¿¿¿Sick¿¿¿ Jeep!! Your great design and it was fun to see it come together.

April 4, 2018

When we walked into the warehouse to look at jeeps/cars/trucks that Bayshore Automotive has available for purchase my first thought was WOW this place... is awesome! I've never seen so many bada** jeeps in one place. The pictures are really good on the website but in person these jeeps/cars and trucks look 100% better! Kevin let us browse through the warehouse as long as we needed and answered any questions we had about the jeeps. I will definitely be back in a couple years to purchase another jeep or truck. The entire process from start to finish was a a pleasure . I highly recommend anyone that is looking for a jeep please take a look at Bayshore Automotive you will not be disappointed.

March 30, 2018

Hello, I am a car enthusiast, I've bought many vehicles. Bayshore really went over the top! Wow! What an amazing warehouse full of cool rides! I ...was fortunate enough to get my dream Jeep, I've had a few before but this one takes the gold medal. April really made me feel at home! She's the best! I would recommend A+ with no hassle. Kevin and April are some of the best people I've ever met. Will buy again for sure. If you're looking for a custom Jeep look no further! This is it! I'm happy! Thanks again April, you're the best!

April Champ