• Black Jeep

Enjoyed everything about Bayshore. Enjoy the jeep and it was everything Bayshore said it was on the internet. Would buy from them again.

• Where dream jeeps come to life

Absolutely love the Jeep I purchased from Bayshore Automotive! The buying process was seamless. Everywhere I go I get compliments on my new Jeep.

• New 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport

I can't say enough how pleased I am with Kevin Champ & the Bayshore Automotive Group. Not only did he deliver to me a gorgeous tricked out Jeep (online pictures didn't compare to the real Jeep in person), but he made the buying process very seamless. He was very responsive to any questions and made this the easiest process I've ever had when buying a vehicle. My Wife & I love our new Jeep & can't wait to take it to the mountains of Tennessee on vacation in two weeks. Kevin, your attention to detail on your vehicles is impeccable. I'm now a life customer & will definitely buy from you guys again. Thanks again for everything!

• 2017 Toyota Tundra

Just picked my 2017 Toyota Tundra. April and the crew went above and beyond my expectations. Every questions was answered immediately and they tailored my truck to what I wanted without any hesitation. This was the easiest and best ever buying experience I have encountered. Highly recommend Bayshore Automotive for all your Off Road Custom Designs.

• Bayshore is the BEST

Just picked up a 2017 Tundra......Kevin and his Team went beyond my expectations in making this the best Buying Experince ever.....I would highly recommend buying here....Go "OCD"............. Steve from Tampa

• Excellent Car Buying Experience!

I was shopping for a BMW x5 and not only did I find one, the price was jaw-dropping. This place offers Great Customer Service, Quality Cars and most of all a friendly atmosphere. Their prices are not only fair, but excellent. They treat their customers like family. Truly. I recommend Bayshore Automotive for all of your car buying needs. Ms. April is awesome btw! Thank you Bayshore Automotive!

• 2016 Jeep from FL to MI

What a WOW experience! I monitored the custom Jeep inventory for several months, then one day there it was, it was like they took the images out of my head and made them real, and I had never spoke with anyone! They had built the Jeep that I was looking for, so I immediately called and April answered the phone. I worked with April through the whole transaction and it was seamless, fun and exciting. We did all the paper work electronically and before I knew it the Jeep was right at my front door! I feel like a movie star driving it, everyone looks at it and some even take pictures. I can't wait to get it out onto the sand dunes! Thank you Bayshore Automotive for such a wonderful fun experience! If I'm ever in the market again, you are my go to!

• AWESOME!!!

Recently purchased my truck, April was awesome, and the customer service was great! I would recommend to anyone . -Rob

• Waaaaay better then your typical auto dealer!

I can't say enough good things about Bayshore Automotive and Kevin Champ (the guy who sold me and arranged shipping of my dream truck). I just sold my 278,000 mile 99 Silverado 1500 which I had purchased at 16 years old. It sold for only $3000 less then when I purchased it. That gave me so much faith in Silverado's, I decided to purchase a 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 6.2L LTZ Crew Cab Short bed from Bayshore Automotive . The price was extremely competitive. At the time, it was the cheapest 2014 LTZ, period. I live in California and have been checking cars.com for about 2 years while watching for price drops in 2014 Silverados. When I saw Bayshore list my vehicle for $5000 to $10000 under what others have been selling theirs for, I jumped at the chance. I've long known that these trucks are far more expensive in California then Florida (and a few other states). I also knew exactly what I was looking for, and I knew Bayshore Automotive had great reviews, so I purchased the truck without seeing it in person. I knew I'd have some maintenance to do based on it's mileage, but I was not disappointed. If anything, the truck looked better and performed better then I expected. Kevin made the buying process a breeze. From the first (and only) phone call I made to him after the company's closing hours, to the last of a leisurely yet informative chain of emails, I knew I was in good hands. My truck arrived on time and for a extremely competitive shipping price. Now I've been driving my truck around everyday and it's brought nothing but smiles. Thanks Bayshore Automotive for making my dream truck a reality.

• Super honest and will do it the right way

I ordered the vehicle offline and had it shipped to Utah. The truck was beautiful and the mods were done very well. There were a couple things where miscommunication happened on what features the truck had but Kevin went the distance to make things right and made sure I wasnt disappointed. Would definitely buy from again.