• Great place

I would recommend Budget Car Mar. No pressure sales. Great selection of cars and great sales staff.

• WONDERFUL PLACE

I am a single mom and barley any money from an no fault accident. I was so upset and came here for a car. Brad was extremely helpful and made sure i left happy and taken car of such a wonderful place and comforting employees. Thank You!!

• 10/10 Would Recommend

Budget Car Mart works with you to ensure you get what you are looking for at a reasonable price. Such a good experience working with the folks there. Would definitely recommend!

• Loved it

Bought a car and loved it great people to be around no complaints with me thanks again guys

• Happy Buyer

Love this place! Jeff and his crew go out of their way to make sure you get what you need!

• Great Experience

Very enjoyable experience. Our sales associate was very friendly and helpful. Budget Car Mart was the first place that treated my wife and I with caring respect and made us feel comfortable buy a car from them.

• Super helpful

Super nice and helpful. Had the car I wanted and it was in great shape! Would recommend to a friend

• Honest and up front sales

There guys at Budget Car Mart do a great job they are upfront and honest. No pressure showed me what I wanted to see. Brad even rode along with me on a few test drives to look at some miner issues. I would buy here again anytime.

• Thank You Ken Curtis !

Took my wife down, to look for an SUV....Looked at several, and test drove several. Spent better part of the day down there looking and driving. Or sales rep. Ken Curtis was Very Polite and patient with us, He didn't brush us of , or push us to the side...He stuck it out for the day with us, and answered every question we had. I want to thank him for the Best car buying day I have ever had.

• Great sevice, friday sales associates

Very pleased with the service and friendly sales associates.

Very pleased with the service and friendly sales associates.