This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• No Pressure, Nice People, Can't Say Enough!

I just purchased a used 2011 Lincoln MKS. It was certified, so it had a lot of warranty left. It was priced fairly on the web, so I went to look with my wife. I did not plan to buy that day. The sales guy was very knowledgeable, gave me test drive, and modeled a loan scenario for me. Then he just gave me some time to think about it. There was absolutely no pressure, and I noticed that all of the customers there were kind of smiling and joking around. Not what I expected at a car dealer. I felt like it was a good vibe, so I went for it. They beat my bank's loan rate, everything went smooth as silk. No problems or changes, and my salesman took me start to finish, no other managers or finance guys. This was the best car buying experience I ever had. I will be back (but not too soon!).

We want to say a sincere thank you for your business. We are very happy to hear your experience with us was ideal and that our team was able to get you the car you wanted with the terms that suited you. We look forward to working with you in the future as well. If you have any questions, give us a call anytime. Thanks, Peter Hern peter.hern@owenmotors.com