Momentum Motorcars

86 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 4, 2017

We found a one of a kind BMW 335iX on Cars.com at this dealership. Working with Momentum Motors was a pleasure from start to finish. Great pricing, great... coordination of shipping, friendly, competent.

March 23, 2017

Excellent, made the process very easy. Made me feel very comfortable with my purchase and the car is perfect. Would come back for future purchases.

October 21, 2016

I am extremely particular about the vehicles condition in and out no matter what the age, it just tells me a lot about how the car was maintained. I asked... my Momentum sales person to describe the vehicle because I was coming from SW Florida to purchase it. It was only the second time in my life I got a completely accurate description. The vehicle was and is great, and the price was extremely competitive, I do my homework! Good guys great experience!

October 18, 2016

I would like to give the gentleman at Momentum Motorcars Inc . A big thank you. I have been in search of my dream car since I was little . As I got older... the search became harder and harder to navigate threw the bad people out there selling cars . I came across Momentum Motorcars on line and from the first email I was treated like they New me for years all though I'm 1600 miles away . Emails turned to phone calls phone calls turned to them taking the car to a Maserati dealer for a pre purchase inspection for me that turned into a flight to Atlanta for a test drive and to sign the paperwork . Also storing the car indoors and handling the pick up and transportation of my new car . I was treated with total respect and I can say these guys are top notch in my book . With all that being said I'm a loyal kind of guy and I'm sure I'll be doing business with them again . Sincerely Greg M

October 12, 2016

I have to admit at first I was skeptical of the out of state car buying process given the first time I actually saw the car was the day I picked it up.... However, I found Greg at Momentum Motorcars to be helpful, straightforward and easy to work with. He had knowledgeable answers to my questions about the vehicle and the purchase process. The multiple pictures posted online were an accurate representation of the vehicle I purchased. I am completely satisfied with the buying experience and I absolutely love my car.

September 15, 2016

I found my 2016 Suburban with Momentum Motorcara on eBay about a month ago. Within 2 days of initial email to them, I was driving home in it. The pictures,... description and communication were all top tier. These guys move nice cars, period! Financing was effortless and my truck is better than I imagined. I look forward to working with them again.

September 8, 2016

We were thrilled with the service we received at Momentum Motorcars. We recently purchased a used 2012 BMW X5 and we are absolutely thrilled with it!... The guys at Momentum Motorcars were great to work with and provided excellent customer service. We felt no pressure at all! We would definitely purchase another vehicle from them in the future and we will be sure to recommend them to anyone we know.

September 7, 2016

Very friendly and courteous. Although the purchase did not include a 30 day warranty, when contacted about a dead battery, the dealership offered to reimburse... on the purchase of a new battery.

September 2, 2016

By far, this was the best car buying experience that I have ever experienced! I was able to easily navigate their site to find the car that I was interested... in purchasing (Toyota Prius). The four year old vehicle was immaculate with very low mileage. I appreciate the professional staff and the efficiency in processing our purchase. I will definitely be back for my next car purchase.

August 24, 2016

Momentum was able to deliver when franchised dealers couldn't. Franchises have way too many go betweens. Greg went beyond as an example; he did a walk... around of the car while we were on the phone and gave me a detailed description. Condition of car was exactly as he described. No surprises. Did all of our paperwork online and got everything lined up prior to test drive and purchase. All paperwork was as expected with no hidden fees. Greg was great as well as Cole. Good working/customer atmosphere. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed. Greg & Pam North Georgia