5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 89 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

89 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Budget Car Sales from DealerRater.com

• Easy, pressure free buy.
    February 7, 2017

My experience with Matt Wagner was very simple. I saw the car, test drove it (he was very lenient & easy going about it) and give him a number and he ...made it work. It was great and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a deal on a car.

Great buying experience
    April 8, 2018

Tom was great getting me into my truck as efficiently as possible. With limited time before I went out of town he set it up so I did most of the paper...work, etc online or by email. When I got to the dealership it was easy. He also got me the exact truck I wanted. I ran the numbers with a guy in the car industry and he couldn't believe what a great deal I was getting. I'm extremely happy!

Budget Car Sales

Hi Troy, We are happy to hear that Tom could work well with you to get almost all of your paper work done and ready for you by the time you were able... to come pick up your truck! Enjoy!

Employees Worked With
    Excellent Service AND Prices!
    April 4, 2018

We had an absolutely perfect experience with Budget! The staff was attentive, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and down to earth. There were no pres...sure tactics at all. Their selection was outstanding and their prices were beyond reasonable (we saw the SUV that we ended up purchasing at another dealership with 10,000 more miles on it for $10,000 more!) They did all of our paperwork on site; from the time we sent our original inquiry, within a matter of hours, we were driving home in our new SUV! They even filled the car with gas before we left! We can't say enough great things about Budget - they are definitely a hidden gem in Central PA!

Budget Car Sales

We are pleased to hear that everyone you worked with was friendly and helpful. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Employees Worked With
    Great deals. Friendly employees. exceptional service
    April 4, 2018

All of the staff or employees are very friendly and we'll go out of their way to accommodate you. They provide exceptional service with great prices. ...I would recommend anybody to check out this dealership. If I wanted to purchase another vehicle I this is where my first stop would be.

Budget Car Sales

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that everything went smoothly for you!

Employees Worked With
    Best Car Buying Experience Ever!
    March 30, 2018

I was referred to Matt Wagner at Budget Car Sales by one of his former buyers. Matt did not disappoint. He helped me find the EXACT car I was looking ...for and made the buying process streamlined, efficient and non-stressful! Matt was very helpful and patient with me as we did most of our transactions through email and text due to me working out of town. I could not be any happier with my purchase. Matt is great at what he does and takes pride in ensuring his customers are happy!

Budget Car Sales

We are happy to hear that Matt could provide such an efficient and non-stressful buying process for you! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Employees Worked With
    Everyone in there was amazing.
    March 24, 2018

I went here about a week or so ago. And literally test drove every single Altima on their lot. Every single person was helpful. MATT was amazing worke...d with Me to get the price I wanted and the payment and interest rate that was best for me. They even held my car that I wanted for a week because of a snow storm. I highly recommend them and will be going back when my daughter starts to drive Thank you guys!!

Great Experience - Very helpful!
    March 17, 2018

Nothing but great things to say about this dealership. they have an amazing selection of beautiful cars, all for great prices. Their selection & Servi...ce were so great that we drove all the way from Richmond, VA to use them. Will definitely use them again in the future.

Budget Car Sales

Thank you so much! We're so glad you made the trip up to see us!

Employees Worked With
    Great team, Great experiences!
    March 16, 2018

I've had the pleasure of doing rental business with Sol and his team for the past year (due to the needs of my employer). About a month ago I found m...yself in need of a personal vehicle and knew this was the only place to go. I ended up purchasing a 2014 Kia Optima and I love it! The whole team, from sales to rentals to finance, are so personable and down to earth and always go the extra mile to make sure the customer's needs are met. A great bunch of people who build their business on honesty and respect. I'd recommend my family and friends (and strangers) to do business here any day! A huge THANK YOU to each of the staff members for being so great to work with, both professionally and personally.

Budget Car Sales

We are glad you had such a great experience! Thank you for choosing us for all of your vehicle needs.

Outstanding experience
    March 16, 2018

I had been looking to downsize for months from my truck to an suv and had been in contact with Tom for quite a while. He was able to find the perfect ...vehicle to make the trade in happen. He was able to offer a more the reasonable value on my trade in and had me on on my way in the new vehicle in no time. The whole experience with him and budget was phenomenal. He answered all my questions on the vehicle and put all my fears to rest of buying a used vehicle. With the friendly atmosphere and quality cars I would highly recommend budget and Tom to anyone!

Budget Car Sales

We are so glad Tom could accommodate all of your needs and deliver a great experience for you! Thank you for your feedback.

Employees Worked With
    Bought 2012 F250 and 2014 VW Jetta at the same time.
    March 14, 2018

I needed more power for towing, so I traded my 2008 F150 for a 2012 F250. Also, my son was looking for a car to replace the one he totaled sliding on ...ice. Bought the truck and a 2014 Jetta. I researched my trade-in value prior to shopping and got better than I expected. Both my son and I are happy with our purchases. I believe I got the best deal I could with my truck and the Jetta. My son had been looking at Jettas in the area for about 2 months prior. This Jetta was newer and had lower miles than the ones he was seeing elsewhere. Tom, Matt and Amanda are great to work with. Very personable. I highly recommend them. Note: My truck had an issue with a dead battery 2 days in a row. Stopped in to have it looked at. They replaced the battery without hesitation. Haven't had any problems since.

Budget Car Sales

We are happy that we could accommodate both you and your son and that you are both happy with your purchases!

1998 W Harrisburg Pike Middletown, PA 17057