Frank Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Frank's the BEST ever
    March 9, 2012

The best I've ever been to. Great customer service everytime. Nice waiting room. I'm only going to Frank Subaru from now on.

We are so glad to welcome you to the Frank Family!

Great Service!
    April 10, 2018

John-Thomas Loss was a great help when my A/C failed 1000 miles from my home in Oregon. His professional work effort resulted in my return trip much ...more pleasant and bearable than it would have been.

Buy your car here!
    November 20, 2017

I don't even know where to start, I had the best experience at Frank Subaru. I went to many dealerships in San Diego and people were trying to sell me... cars I didn't want and were pushy. Frank Subaru was professional and no pressure. Marco was our sales guy and I couldn't be happier with the experience and knowledge and his love of Subaru's. I would highly recommend working with him! This should be your first stop when your shopping for a Subaru. Last Note, they have a super cool Starbucks coffee machine that made amazing iced coffee!! Thanks, Frank Subaru for getting me into my Dream Crosstrek!

Service
    September 17, 2014

Service is lacking here. Made an appointment and dropped my car off in the morning and the service department forgot to do the work which was an oil c...hange. Kept the car an extra day but did give me a free oil change. Gave the another chance on Sept 16, 2014. Oil change and check why the "check engine" light came on. I guess low battery voltage since this is a 2008 and still original battery. Again they kept the car all day and I had to make the phone calls for updates. They finally told me the battery was bad and it actually died on them. Funny how it never died on me, it was miracle that the battery died when they had it. I told them replace the battery. Again the car was kept overnight. I feel when you make an appointment the car should be ready that day. Very disappointed and will travel else where for my service.

Caring service department
    June 3, 2014

My 2012 Outback was in for routine maintenance with Robert. He is always great to speak with and has me in and out very quickly. I always feel like th...ey give me a fair deal and my Outback keeps running like a champ.

Franks not recommended...
    April 8, 2013

I am from Canada, and was looking to buy a vehicle from California. I thought i found the car i wanted at Franks Subaru. Only to find out they don't k...now how to work with customers. Seemed like they didn't care if they sold the car or not. Well they found out that not being cooperative they did not sell the car to me and I definitely won't be recommending Franks Subaru.

Rude salesmen
    December 3, 2012

In the market to replace my old subaru legacy, came into frank subaru looking at new cars and the salesmen were rude and pushy. As a woman it is hard ...enough to shop for cars (believe that is still true in 2012?) - these salesmen did not take me seriously and eluded that I should come back with my husband....no thanks.

Rude
    December 1, 2012

i am not a fan of this place, i was hustled around and treated like a payday... I didnt feel welcome nor like i trusted any of the salesmen. Maybe he ...was just having a bad day but its no way to treat your customers..

Thank you for your comments. I am very sorry to hear about your recent visit. We strive to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied. I ...would love the opportunity to speak with you in greater detail regarding this experience. Please email me at svelasco@frankmotors.com or call me at 619-474-5502. Sincerely, Sarah Velasco Customer Relations Manager Frank Subaru

Do NOT buy a car from this dealer!!!
    November 23, 2012

This dealer runs TradeIn scams to give you a feeling like you just bought a car for much less then it will cost you in the long run.... I got a call a... week after driving off the lot asking me for 3000 more and telling me there is no way out of it... Just to pay up!!

Thank you for your feedback. At Frank Subaru we strive to continually enhance the customer experience and make sure that our customers are completely ...satisfied. I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience. I would love the opportunity to speak with you in greater detail and have the opportunity to earn your business. Please email me at svelasco@frankmotors.com or call me at 619-474-5502. Sincerely, Sarah Velasco Customer Relations Manager Frank Subaru

It can't get any better
    May 23, 2012

I didn't quite believe it the first trip. Now it's been two perfect repair shop visits for me in a row. One couldn't ask for more. Thank you Shandie M...aria Rob and Rob. You guys even seem to have fun doing a great job.

Frank Subaru