• HAPPY WITH MY TRUCK !!!!!

Great place to buy a used truck !!! Very happy with my purchase and their customer service !! HIGHLY RECOMENDED !!!!!

Thank you for the comment Keith. We are happy that you are enjoying your new Dodge Ram 1500.

• Jetta purchace

I got a good deal on a nice car. Staff was very helpful and willing to work with us!

Thank you for the comment Sheldon. We are happy that you are enjoying your new VW Jetta.

• Bruce

I bought a 2004 Subaru Outback. Easy painless experience.

Thank you for the comment Bruce. We are happy that you are enjoying your new Subaru Outback.

I bought a 2004 Subaru Outback. Easy painless experience.

• Affordable and Friendly

Thank you for the comment Rachel and Frank. We are happy that you are enjoying your new Kia.

My father needed a newer vehicle that was reliable and low maintenance. It's hard for him to sit in most cars because of his arthritis, and sitting low hurts him because he has a hard time getting out of the car. He didn't want something huge, and decided a truck was just not what he wanted. The dealer suggested a 2011 Kia Soul, and I thought it was crazy. Not a vehicle I saw my dad in. However, he thought it was perfect, and loved that it was a little different for someone his age. The dealers were helpful and friendly, and didn't waste our time. My dad loves his Kia, and I'm thankful to the dealer for suggesting it. Highly recommended.

• 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Thank you for the comment Jaime. We are happy that you are enjoying your new Jeep.

I needed something I could play in, and this Jeep was perfect. The price was right and the guys on the lot were helpful. I was impressed with the new tires on the Jeep, and how clean it was. Of course, it's seen plenty of mud since I've gotten it!

• Bought our Daughter her First Car There

Thank you for the comment Maurine. We are happy that you are enjoying your new VW.

This year for Christmas and my daughter's birthday we decided to purchase her a car. We took her to Nelly's, and she immediately wanted to test drive the 2006 Volkswagon Jetta. She's 17 and has her license and insurance, and the sales man agreed to let her test drive. As soon as she came back we did the paperwork and financing and just like that she had a car! I'd recommend Nelly's Auto Sales to anyone.

• Needed a Better Truck

Thank you for the comment Caleb. We are happy that you are enjoying your new truck.

I went to Nelly's looking for a better truck. My old Toyota was about ready to kick the bucket. I find exactly what I needed and could afford, a 2001 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500. The salesmen were friendly and didn't waste my time.

• Loving my Cobalt!

Thank you for the comment Janice. We are happy that you are enjoying your new Cobalt.

I'm in love with my Chevy Cobalt! This is the first car I've ever bought for myself, and I was nervous that because I'm a woman the salesmen would try to rip me off. Instead, they were extremely helpful and respectful, and helped me find the perfect car for my needs. From browsing to financing, I highly recommend Nelly's!

• Happy with my Toyota Truck from Nellys auto

Thank you for the comment Dan. We are happy that you are enjoying your new truck.

I recently was interested in purchasing pre-owned truck. I was a little undecided between the Ford F150, Tundra & Tacoma. During my investigation of the vehicles I informed manager at Nelly's Auto. He thoroughly explained the Toyota products to me and answered all my questions. He was informative, helpful, courteous and very professional. He offered me an unbelievable deal on a brand new 2009 Tacoma at almost the same price as a 2011 pre-owned with 110k miles I saw at cars.com. He located the exact vehicle I wanted and had it available to me the next day. I was not looking forward to dealing with the process of purchasing a vehicle. The finance manager who completed the transaction with the care and professionalism. I truly felt that they really cared about me. I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Nelly Auto. As a matter of fact, I have already shared my experience with friends and co-workers.

• Nelly's came through in the best ways...

Thank you for the comment Michael. We are happy that you are enjoying your new Passat.

After test driving 17 cars and looking at dozens in less than two weeks after somebody totaled my Volvo, I landed at Nelly's. They were extremely helpful and patient as I weighed my brand loyalty to Volvo and looked at their small but exceptional stock. Just when I'd given up, I test drove an 07 VW Passat that was priced under market for the 100K miles on it, it was loaded and well taken care of and well presented. They weren't pushy, and went the extra distance to make a small and quick repair to the A/C. I love supporting small businesses and Nelly's by far seemed to have more integrity and professionalism than all the other independent dealers I'd visited. I'm recommending them to everybody I know. Thanks Nelly & Ray! Michael Palaia