Top Line Auto

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 57 reviews

April 24, 2018

I felt beyond comfortable with this dealership. The whole process was smooth. So many beautiful cars on the lot to dream about. Once I found the one, ...they went above and beyond to have me driving her home that day. This is the "go to" dealership for top quality luxury imports. Will be shopping here again for sure. Highly suggest checking them out.

April 2, 2018

My wife and I had a great experience at Top Line , the used car we bought is a great vehicle . If your looking for a great used luxury car at a grea...t price it's worth checking out . I will be back when in need for another one .

March 19, 2018

Vadim and the guys took care of me before and after the sale . The car I bought had some minor hail damaged and the front brakes replaced , this was... taken care of after the sale no problem no questions . I appreciate them taking care of me and making what could have been a stressful experience and pleasant one

March 3, 2018

I went there to buy an older Cadillac Escalade, I end up buying a newer Maserati, I received my license plate and registration within 5 days after I l...eft the dealership. They were so patient and understanding, I had my own Bank for the finance. The general manager was so attentive, he sent everything they requested so quickly, I was able to walk away and approved 100% with my Maserati within 4 hours. The owner was there also , he is so down to earth and courteous, they have the best Deal in town in my opinion, they will sell you cars under market value, they just want to satisfy their customers. They treated me 100% like family , they kept their promise. The mechanic they have on staff is so passionate in caring , he goes the extra mile to ensure every car is safe and clean. He has a positive attitude with a can do approach. I was so happy with the service I went back yesterday to buy a Mercedes benz S550 from them , oh my God the Car is incredible, it drives and feels like 2018 even though it is older. Go check them out , I promise you that you won’t regret it. I have been a General manager for 29 years. I can only hope to give service like that to my customer. Thank you so much again TOPLINE AUTO Team. I am so grateful for the way you took care for me.allla

March 2, 2018

I bought a 11 jaguar sf. Really good car and clean. Had few minor issues during the process but definitely nothing to be concern about.I had a great s...alesmen who was patient in helping me. Only problem fuel tank was on E when delivered. But overall I rate the a 4+ and definitely look to doING business again

January 26, 2018

Great selection of vehicles at a competitive price. Fantastic customer service, no pressure and felt very comfortable in the process. I would recomm...end them to others.

September 3, 2017

Very helpful, made sure nothing was left out or overlooked. Great staff and business.

August 20, 2017

I live in Mississippi, and I purchased two cars from Top line Auto, and I must say these guys are the best, I haven't had any problems with my cars, ...the customer service is excellent and they make you feel like family! Purchasing a car from Top line Auto is a win win situation.

August 12, 2017

They are the best , if you are looking for a unique European car , this is the place Armen and his family are top notch , personal and professional, ...they care and are ready to give you you the best car experience.

July 16, 2017

I reached out to the salesman and was committing with him via phone and text message. At first he seems helpful but after the second phone call he was... annoyed and rude and didn't want to help me. I was able to contact another salesman and he was more helpful then the man I was originally talking too. When I tried to call him he answered rudely and didn't want to talk to me. I asked him for more options and he said no. You don't have any.. I had to go to another dealership and I had plenty of options there ..