Stellar Autos

(5.0) 76 reviews

Call This Dealer

• No worry buying for single females

I am a single mom on a very limited budget. My 10 year old mommy van was on its last legs and i was in dyer need of reliable transportation. I found s...tellar auto online and went to take a look. I found and bought a car that same day. Had an unexpected mechanical issue that evening. Mo and Jeff were eager to make things right and i was on the road again in a few days. That was a week ago. I took the car in to an ASE certified mechanic today who found only 2 very minor issues and said over all the car is in sound shape. I know I asked Mo and Jeff a lot of questions but both were patient and addressed all my concerns. Thank you for being honest and selling me a reliable car.

Alice- Thank you for the wonderful reviews and I'm so happy that you're enjoying the car! We're always here to help you with your car and we'll be he...re when it's time for another one!

• I bought two vehicles from Stellar autos

I bought a 2005 Volkswagen and a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, both were just as pictures showed, descriptions were good, fast delivery out of stat...e. Thank you.

• great service, honest, and always answered my call

I bought a vehicle on line from Canada,Stellar was very helpful in getting all necessary paperwork that i needed,when i got there the van was in bett...er shape than i expected and was exactly how they advertised it, there prices are very fare and seem to have good used vehicle, i would diffidently recommend them

• awesome car

this was the best car buying experience with any car I ever purchased will be back agian for sure thankyou

• Car Shopper

These guys are AWESOME! It took a little time to get the deal done, but man, what a DEAL!

• Stellar Auto's made my 'Dream Car' a reality!

I've been looking for a rare C55 AMG Mercedes for about a year until I came across the one Stellar Autos had available. From the online listing, the c...ar looked immaculate in the pictures. I was unable to look at the car in person because I live about 150 mile away. After speaking with Moe, he made me a very fair offer on my trade-in sight unseen. I took his word on the condition of the C55. I secured financing through my bank for the purchase, which was my decision. Upon arrival at Stellar, i was blown away at how good the condition of this 12 year old Mercedes is. Pictures didn't do it justice. I mean this car is near showroom condition. Moe was extremely helpful and patient with me throughout this purchase. I couldn't be happier. Moe and Stellar Auto's made my 'Dream Car' a reality.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

WORKING WITH STELLAR MOTORS WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. SERVICE AND HONESTY WAS EXCEPTIONAL. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND STELLAR MOTORS TO ANYONE SHOPPING FOR... A CAR.

• got into an accident. i need a new car.

Best deal in town. Great people and great prices. i had a great expericence. If you are looking for a car this is the place for you.

• A great deal, with perfect service!!!

This is a great place to buy your car. I came down from Sweden and was treated with respect and honesty. Yes, we bought a car, after 15 minutes...... ... :-)/HD

• Outstanding customer service

Had the pleasure of dealing with Moe .. The Escalade was priced right and the total experience from beginning to end was painless!! Wish all my previo...us automobile purchases went this smooth!! They have lifelong customer here! Thanks again Moe

Stellar Autos