San Leandro Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3.0
  • Satisfied Customer :)

Cars. Com helped me narrow down what make and model I was looking for. And who had it. Then I called the dealership, right away I talked to Eric he was enthused to find the car I looked up online to see if they still had it on the lot. I called Tuesday and told him I would make it in before work. He said not a problem I'll be here waiting for you gave me great directions to get there even gave me his personal number! I unfortunately didn't make it in that day so we rescheduled till Friday around five pm. Well I have three kids and always on the go so I called him and said I would be running late, he said not a problem I'll be here till 7pm. Well of course my husband and I ran into traffic we were coming from San Jose. He called and said you guys still coming? I said yes running late traffic is bad. Well we got there just around seven. He met us upfront and was nice very personable. Enthused about showing us our options. We test drove two cars. And weighed out our option. Filled some paper out. He came bk we told him what we had on the table what payments we wanted monthly. Term. Then he came bk and said you got it. And mind you our credits weren't a great! But anyways he met our needs! Then we met with the money man(finance) he was friendly as well. Was personable talked to is like people instead of dollar signs! Filled out some papers and then it was a wrap! Eric came back and gave us our new car with a tank of gas! So we got there at 7pm left there around 9ish. Not too shabby! And I was expecting all day, nope not at this dealership! All of Erics colleagues came by and said Congrats, enjoy your Car I thought that was nice! So all and all I plan on coming here next time I need a car! Great customer service. Great selection! Definitely would recommend this dealership and talk to Eric!!! Five stars all the way! I work retail so I know all about customer service!

• Browsing

Didn't end up buying from them, but they called and emailed and generally bothered me for weeks.

• Chrysler 300

I came here and bought a 2013 Chrysler 300 about a week ago and love the car. It's a great car and very much just a luxury car. The sales person I had was Beverly and she was also great. Only bad thing was how long it took to buy the car. But so far I really like it.