• 2016 Chev. equinox

I was happy with my overall experience. When I called for an appointment it was very timely. The dealershipcall;l;ed me to m,ake sure that I was satisfied with the service. I was satisfied.

• 2017 Chevrolet Traverse

We purchased our first new vehicle from Fairway Chevrolet in 1972. We have purchased many new vehicles at this dealership over the years. We've always got excellent service from the sales department, as well as all of there service departments. They,re a first class dealership, I'd recommend them to anyone.

• Happy Customer

From Salesman Steve W. to F and I guy, everything first rate. Happy Customer.

From Salesman Steve W. to F and I guy, everything first rate. Happy Customer.

• work performed by fairway chevrolet

friendly employees and work was performed correctly.

friendly employees and work was performed correctly.

• 2017 Chevy Cruze Purchase

I purchased my 2013 Chevy Cruze with Joe Bartley during 2013 and came back and purchased 2017 with Joe again! I am happy with my monthly payment and all that Fairway has done for making my car purchasing smooth and easy. Thanks Joe!

• Owner

Always have exceptional service at fairway. Service is always quick

Always have exceptional service at fairway. Service is always quick

• excellent service experience

Very satisfied with prompt and courteous service. I was attended to very quickly and pleasantly surprised that my oil change was completed in a short amount of time.

• regular maintence

I brought my car in for regular maintence and as always, everyone was nice, helpful, and fast.

• Fairway is the a good way

This can't be blank so I guess I will fill this out. 5 stars and that's all

This can't be blank so I guess I will fill this out. 5 stars and that's all

• New Car

Joe was great.... Really took his time explaining everything about the car prior to buying it.... He took his time to explain all the aspect of the car and how everything worked prior to leaving the dealership