• Service and repair work done at fairway chevrolet

Service was great and right on time. Courteous employees. Excellent service

Service was great and right on time. Courteous employees. Excellent service

• recall repair

My airbag control module was replaced as part of a recall. The work was done very promptly. The facility is clean and the staff were friendly.

• service review

everything went smoothly+ no problems service wa very courteous

everything went smoothly+ no problems service wa very courteous

• Alignment

After buying new tires. I came back the next day with out a appointment. They got me in the same day . They do a really great job over there. Did not have to wait long to get the job done. And I was on my way..

• OIL CHANGE

IT WAS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. I WOULD GET MY NEXT CAR AT FAIRWAY CHEVROLET.

IT WAS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. I WOULD GET MY NEXT CAR AT FAIRWAY CHEVROLET.

• Car owner

Service appointment was scheduled quickly and service done efficiently and properly.

• Fairway Chevrolet review

We were towing a trailer and the transmission went out on our 14 year old Chevy since we did not want to put $2000 plus into an older truck the gentlemen at the service station we stopped at suggested we go to this dealer and look into buying a new truck. The deal they gave us was exceptional considering our truck's condition and they had us back on the road in a matter of hours. This was a great dealer and I would recommend going to them for a fair and courteous deal.

• Fast Friendly Service

Very friendly and helpful team...even the person who sold me my vehicle came to say hi and see if I needed anything while waiting on my service

• Huh ???

Good experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Awesome dealership

I've purchased two vehicles from this dealer because I was truly satisfied with the customer service and service on my vehicles