Bay Ridge Ford

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 12, 2014

This was the easiest car buying experience i have ever had. From the moment I entered the showroom on 86th street I was treated with respect and court...esy. I test drove a Ford Escape and immediately fell in love with it. I comparison shopped using the internet and found this dealership to be the lowest price in the area. I picked up the car the following day with no problems. My husband is also looking for a car soon and we will definitely return to Bay Ridge Ford.

Dear Sarah, Thank YOU for your kind words, patronage, and support. And we CERTAINLY hope to see you and your husband soon. Again, thank YOU for c...hoosing Bay Ridge Ford. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

May 20, 2018

The only problem I had was that I had called before I went to confirm that someone could drive me back to my place of business after dropping off the ...car. They said yes and when I arrived no one was available. I got in massive trouble at work.

May 17, 2018

My experience with Premeir was great! Most of the time I would rate a dealership against other dealerships, but I will say it was my best experience ...as a consumer at any place involving costumer service. Khan and the staff over at premier were smart, helpful, and able to answer any questions or concerns. I would love to continue doing business with premier and would go as far as recommending them to any of my coworkers or friends. Thanks again.

May 15, 2018

My visit to the facility was pleasant as usual. Customer service handled my issues promptly and assured me that my van will be taken care of efficien...cy. He suggested that I should pay attention to the developing wear and tear so I wouldn't have bigger problems down the road and I have him take care of them. I am very satisfied with the service and I am now driving more confident.

May 14, 2018

Excellent service from start to finish! No complaints

May 14, 2018

Extremely disappointing. Original car for which was contracted was not the car on the invoice. Vehicle's emergency braking system does not perfor...m as described by Lincoln & in written manual...Better Business Bureau appeal, not understanding problem, denied my claim in in-person hearing. MPG are not anywhere as advertised. VERY DISTURBING: NYS inspection was never done..was this a used or loaner car? Car, itself rides well as expected, but very little assistance from the dealer with the difficult task of setting up SYNC.

May 14, 2018

amazing and professional! Even though I purchased my vehicle at another dealer, this dealer went above and beyond in making sure all of my concerns we...re addressed. I also received periodic updates. I am so impressed that I will be leasing my new vehicle at this dealer next month. I also have a 2015 Flex with the lease ending June 1. I leased it at another dealer and I will be leasing my new vehicle at this dealer!

December 7, 2015

I've been coming here for years and I can't thank them enough for their honesty with all my repairs! Thank you guys!

December 4, 2015

I live in NJ but work in Brooklyn. They were nice enough to drop me off at work because I was in a bind! Will def be servicing my Ford here from now o...n!

December 4, 2015

I get my regular maintenance here on my Expedition and love the facility and the friendly service guys. Always upfront and great pricing!

Bay Ridge Ford