New 877-224-1449 Dealer Website
Used 888-225-9489 Email Dealer
Service 888-765-8102

• Great Car Buying Experience

This was the easiest car buying experience i have ever had. From the moment I entered the showroom on 86th street I was treated with respect and courtesy. I test drove a Ford Escape and immediately fell in love with it. I comparison shopped using the internet and found this dealership to be the lowest price in the area. I picked up the car the following day with no problems. My husband is also looking for a car soon and we will definitely return to Bay Ridge Ford.

Dear Sarah, Thank YOU for your kind words, patronage, and support. And we CERTAINLY hope to see you and your husband soon. Again, thank YOU for choosing Bay Ridge Ford. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

• Top Notch Service Dept

I've been coming here for years and I can't thank them enough for their honesty with all my repairs! Thank you guys!

• NJ Customer

I live in NJ but work in Brooklyn. They were nice enough to drop me off at work because I was in a bind! Will def be servicing my Ford here from now on!

• Service Department A+++

I get my regular maintenance here on my Expedition and love the facility and the friendly service guys. Always upfront and great pricing!

Been coming here for a while and finally had the chance to meet the service manager. Thank you for your help with my situation with the warranty claim. Went above and beyond for me to get my claim done.

• SERVICE 5 STARS

I don't normally get my Mustang GT serviced. But when I do. I use Bay Ridge Ford!!

• Serice

Thank you Todd for your help and honesty with the repairs for my Ford Explorer. I tried to save money from a local repair shop but ended up spending more because they couldn't fix the problem. Will def go back!

• Hassle-free and Painless

When my car lease was finished I was not looking forward to going car shopping. I reluctantly went around from car dealer to car dealer, being treated like they were doing me a favor by selling me a car. Pricing would change once the deal was almost done and I actually walked out of two different dealerships. When I thought I would never find a good deal I decided to go to Bay Ridge Ford and I am so thankful that I did. The staff treated me very well and helped me pick out a car I was comfortable with. The price they gave me was below what other places told me and it did not change at the end of the transaction. I drove home the next day with my new Ford Escape and i can honestly say I am so happy I found this place. I would have no hesitation telling my friends and family to buy a car there.

Dear Robert, I am so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Bay Ridge Ford, and we truly hope you remember us in the future if you need anything else auto related. Thanks again for your kind words, and I hope you are enjoying that new Ford Escape!