New 888-827-8916 Dealer Website
Used 888-820-1757 Email Dealer
Service 888-821-9058

Average based on 53 reviews
  • First class

We had a fabulous experience at Hubert Vester Chevrolet! Total respect, no pressure, lots of patience. We buy all our vehicles from Vester!

• Excellent Customer Service

Very efficient in making my car right. The front end needed alignment and another small issue needed repair and Tim Langley made sure that it was corrected. I love my 'new to me' car. Everyone was very nice. The video email from Christin Cox is the only reason I actually came to your dealership to start with. I had been searching for a 2012 cadillac SRX for over 6 weeks and had seen the one at your dealership but did not go take a look until I received her video message in an email. Thank you for the personal touch Christin! I would recommend your dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car. Thank you for a good experience.

• William Wood of Wilson

Thank you for your reply!

I purchased my last two vehicles from this dealership. The process went very well and the staff treated me fairly and discussed any concerns that I had. The service department has done a great job with both Vehicles.

Thank you for your reply!

• Vehicle Trade

Thank you for your business and the review!

Just traded vehicles at this dealer. Mack and the entire staff were freindly and easy to work with. I would recommend working with Hubert Vester Chevy.

Thank you for your business and the review!

• Ms. Daniels

Thank you Ms Daniels. We are working to improve our service times. We have invested in technology that should speed up our processes. Thanks again

I feel like the service time is sometimes a little long, but overall everyone greeted me when I walked in and I felt extremely comfortable leaving my car in their care.

• Mr. Deans

The buying process was very easy. Everyone is nice.

Thank you Mr. Deans. It was great having you in here!

The buying process was very easy. Everyone is nice.

Thank you Mr. Deans. It was great having you in here!

• Just OK

I apologize our manager made you feel this way. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to elaborate. Thank you.

Tried to buy new car. Negotiations going well until Gen Sales Mngr got involved- then all went downhill. This guy needs to work on his interactions with customers. Seemed as if he didn't really want to sell a car. Didn't buy. Still thinking.

• Arrogant

Unwilling to negotiate and arrogant. General Sales Manager leaves much to be desired- no "people skills." Big fish in a very small pond. Not impressed by this dealership.

I am sorry our GSM came off that way. Our goal here at Hubert Vester Chevrolet is to price our cars to the market in a strong position. Our hope is that the car will sell based on its quality and the price will be fair for everyone. We are not a dealer that marks their cars up heavily in hopes of a big profit and sneak one by the customer. We price our cars in the market to be the best in comparison to what is in the market. We are always willing to show you that information if you would like. Thank you for the opportunity and always feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

• Truth Technology

I greatly appreciate my sales person Johnny Kent. He was very professional, went above and beyond, and the respect and kindness is the way all salesman should be. The only issue I did encounter was with Alex with my financials which I still feel is not correct. He was a fast talker and did not make since and I feel he's gotten over on me. But I understand now he's no longer working for the company.

• Exceptional service

Excellent to say the least. Johnny Kent was my salesman he went above and beyond what I expected to provide a truly exceptional experience!!!