• Service Department

Every time I have gone to the service department I have gotten good customer service and it is always done in a timely manner. Good job!

• GREAT SERVICE!

GREAT SERVICE AND PARTS DEPARTMENT! FRIENDLY STAFF THAT KEEP YOU INFORMED. WANDA AND HER CREW DO A GREAT JOB. I WILL BE BACK.

• Great Servixe

Professional and very friendly! Staff is always helpful and polite. Work is done fast and accurate. Will definitely use again next time.

• Great service

The.people are great and very nice.The service is good.They do everything to help you and then some.Johnny is a great salesman

Addressed concerns as they arose, helped me make decisions and believe helped get me the best deal possible.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

• Talked about trading!

I recently had my camaro serviced during my visit I talked to Johnny Kent maybe about trading for a different camaro. We talked about some numbers but weren't able to make a deal yet. Still waiting lol! Hopefully we can come to an agreement. I purchased my camaro from Johnny Kent on December 1st 2015.

• BUYER

Salesman Johnny Kent was great. He did everything he said he would do for me. I have already recommended him to two associates.

• BUYER

• First class

We had a fabulous experience at Hubert Vester Chevrolet! Total respect, no pressure, lots of patience. We buy all our vehicles from Vester!

• Excellent Customer Service

Thank you!

Very efficient in making my car right. The front end needed alignment and another small issue needed repair and Tim Langley made sure that it was corrected. I love my 'new to me' car. Everyone was very nice. The video email from Christin Cox is the only reason I actually came to your dealership to start with. I had been searching for a 2012 cadillac SRX for over 6 weeks and had seen the one at your dealership but did not go take a look until I received her video message in an email. Thank you for the personal touch Christin! I would recommend your dealership to anyone looking to purchase a car. Thank you for a good experience.