New 877-240-0206 Dealer Website
Used 877-260-9404 Email Dealer
Service 877-828-2993

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Best price I could find!

Went looking for a new truck and searched a 100 mile radius and Tim Short Chevy was best price by far!

• Pleasant sales representative over the telephone

Still looking for the right vehicle. Will definitely consider purchasing from this dealership.

• Great Experience

I recommend this dealership for anyone wanting to buy a car or just looking for information....stop in or call Mike Smith....he was really helpful to my wife and I and was very knowledgable about the vehicles we were interested in!!

• Mike Smith...Sales Rep.

I bought my Chevy truck there from a salesman named Mike Smith and I had the most enjoyable sales experience I have ever had buying a vhicle before....I would like to thank him and everyone at Tim Short Chevrolet!