Miller-Starnes Chevrolet-Buick Inc.

• quality service

quick and efficient service no issues at all, pleasant surroundings, polite employees with attention to all details as well as refreshments

• Excellent Service Department

I always get excellent treatment when I take my 2008 Silverado in for service or repairs. Mandy was the service writer on my latest visit and she is very friendly and professional. The dealership has a very valuable employee and it was a pleasure to work with her. Tiny always takes care of my auto repair needs and enjoy working with him.

Robert 'Bobby' Conley was very friendly, helpful, he answered any questions I had on this vehicle. And listened to my needs and concerns when buying my new 2017 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup. Most importantly he did not pressure me at all. Thank you Bobby!

• 2014 GMC 2500HD Denali

Bobby was an excellent salesman and answered all my questions pertaining to the vehicle I purchased. Thank you!

• Sales

Lee was quick to get back with me with a quote. Made the deal within a couple of days around my schedule

• Can't get right...

These guys and gals can't even get the application right. I made a credit application online and they didn't want to approve me cause the said I had a repo on my credit. There's no repo on my credit. Then they were hesitant to sell me the truck cause one of the owners was driving the truck. After that they never called me back when I left messages to call me back. Poor.......

• Donnie Lambright

Mr. Jones, thank your for the review and your business! We really appreciate it. Look forward to seeing you in the future!

Donnie Lambright was an easy going guy to deal with. Mature. Friendly. Very attentive to the task before us. Worked with me on the price. Picking up the vehicle was a breeze. Well worth the 50 mile drive from Belton to Rockdale. Lots of nice vehicles on the lot to choose from. When the time comes to purchase my next vehicle, I will be buying it from Donnie.

• Excellent service!

They took care of my recall quickly and the employees are all very friendly. Great service.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and taking the time to review us!

• Excellent service!

• SMALL TOWN DEALERSHIP WITH SMALL TOWN CHARM

If you are contemplating purchasing a vehicle here, be sure to make note of the hours of operation and have a personal checks on hand just in case. This dealership is clean and organized and my wife and I never felt uncomfortable or pressured at any time. I could use just about every positive adjective to describe the staff but I will limit it to three; accommodating, polite and friendly. Though I knew what I wanted, Joan and Nathan made the purchasing process a pleasure. It was well worth the scenic drive from Austin and I would definitely recommend the dealership to friends and family.