4.0
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Buying Expierence

Purchased vehicle from Steve Greenwood, totally atypical from previous experiences when purchasing a vehicle. Steve was straightforward, communication was excellent and direct. Represented dealership in very professional manner. Very diligent in satisfying my needs and wants vs the dealerships. Cassidy in finance worked diligently in meeting my financial concerns and very polite as well as honest and direct. Thank You both!

• Awesome buying expierence

I worked with Steven Greenwood and had a stress free, pressure free and actually enjoyable buying experience. I had doubts about buying because I figured I would be too far off with my trade. Steven was very diligent to find a traverse that would meet our needs and budget. Steven was very nice and personable, the type of guy you can trust. I would highly recommend asking for Steven Greenwood.

• Bad Salesmanship!!!

This started out as a pretty good experience and I was going to write a favorable review on my experience at Peltier Chevrolet in Tyler. That was up until the time the sales person, Brian Johns, wrecked the vehicle that I wanted to purchase. They stated they would get it back to looking like new and said it was only going to take a couple of days. And if it wasn't ready by Monday, Cody French was going to "be all over them" to get it ready. I had to call them back each day to get the status of the vehicle and each day they have told me it was going to take more time. So, this minor damage seems to have been larger. I asked them to draft a document that stated Peltier Chevrolet would cover any repair costs if there was any other damage not otherwise found. Cody French said he would, but it was more of "yeah, yeah, sure....". It left me with the feeling they were not going to do that. After the 4th day of waiting to get the vehicle, I was told they had the door off the truck and they were repainting it. I saw the damage to the vehicle and it appeared not to be that extensive. I felt that since they had to do this much body work, I asked them to drop the price of the vehicle given it was no long in factory condition. They said absolutely not. At this point I was pretty frustrated that 1. after shopping my credit to 8 lenders (all of which hard pulled my credit), 2. making the agreement to buy the vehicle in that condition and then 3. the sales person, Brian Johns, wrecking the vehicle to the point that it required extensive body work and finally, 4. them not willing to come down on that price. That day after they wrecked it, they wanted me to close the deal while I was sitting there looking at the vehicle they wrecked. Cody French was really pushing me to sign the paper work on this. I am glad I said no. I got the distinct feeling these guys were doing shady business and seemed less than honest. I recommend not dealing with these guys at all.

• Awesome!

Everyone there was really friendly, they all asked me if I needed to be helped when I got there. They are all very enthusiastic about their job!