• Professional, Accomodating, i el habla espanol

While I was in for service I happened to wander out onto the lot and was approached by sales consultant Jason Fernandez. He invited me to come inside out of the sun where we could see if Maguire could meet my needs and save me some time and money. In a short time he had explained to me "the Maguire Way" of selling cars which included, among other points, up-front lowest pricing, price guarantee "5Gs and the keys", and non commissioned sales consultants. I was quickly placed at ease and the "car salesman defense walls" began to come down. We decided that a Chevy Cruze would in fact meet my needs. I thanked him for his time and advised that I would return later that afternoon when my husband came home from work. Before we returned, I did attempt to see if I could find a better price online but to no avail. Maguire does in fact have the upfront lowest price. The fact that I (we) didn't have to haggle over a price made the sales process much more relaxed and less stressful. Delivery the next day was going to prove difficult because my mother was in the hospital and scheduling was going to be a task. Jason said "Why don't you go do dinner and come back. We'll have the car ready and the paperwork all set and you can take the car this evening." "You can do that?" "Of course we can!" True to his word, when we came back from dinner all was ready. The paperwork was signed not in a small stuffy office with some finance manager, but at a table in the showroom with Jason himself. I am impressed by Jason's knowledge and efficiency with which he handled this transaction. He turned this car buying experience from a stress-filled "must do" into an enjoyable experience. In addition, I later learned that Jason had called someone from the service department in on his day off to perform the NY inspection so the car could be delivered that night. I think the willingness of that service tech to come in as a favor to the sales department demonstrates the overall commitment of the Maguire Family of Dealerships to customer service and satisfaction. I would recommend Maguire to anyone looking to buy a car. AND I would highly recommend sales consultant Jason C Fernandez; he knows his stuff and he is a pleasure to work with. Ask for him by name! (i el habla espanol)(and he speaks Spanish)

• Maguire Chevrolet is The BEST

Glowing smiles, and work done right. Everything was handled with a yes I attitude from start to finish! Unbelievably happy with them.

Chelsey, We are so happy that you had a great experience with Maguire!

Chelsey, We are so happy that you had a great experience with Maguire!

• 2017 Chevy Volt - Terrific Experience

Great deals, great service! Couldn't ask for anything more! Love the new Volt. Juston and Matt were awesome. Will do business again with Maguire.

Jeffrey, we are so happy that you had a great experience with Maguire.

Jeffrey, we are so happy that you had a great experience with Maguire.

• Service

John, We are so happy that you had a great experience with Maguire.

Stop in for planned maintenance around lunch time, Jen (sales team) set me up with a vehicle to go get lunch while my vehicle was getting serviced, always a great experience while at Maguire's.

John, We are so happy that you had a great experience with Maguire.

• Great service

Stephen, we are so happy that you had a great experience with Maguire!

Quick in and out service, even came with a car wash and a vacuum of the interior . They have Top quality Service ,Parts and Sales staff that are always friendly and professional . It's always a pleasure going to Maguire Chevrolet to do business or even just to stop by and say hello. Thank you all .keep up the great work.

Stephen, we are so happy that you had a great experience with Maguire!

• shopping for a new truck

Glenn, We are so happy you had a great experience with Maguire!

We were on our way to Simmons Rockwell in Bath N.Y. and we were like what are we doing , we bought another car from Maguire a few years ago. We were met by Jenny Bunn so glad she is a sales person there she took care of everything along with Mat Compton and there whole staff. when we picked the truck up she showed me all the features,,, and the truck was so glad,,, thank you again,, and keep up the good work,,, Jenny sealed the deal for us ,, thank you Glenn R Warner

Glenn, We are so happy you had a great experience with Maguire!

• Professional and fun to work with - Jenny

Dominick and Jessica, We are so happy you had a great experience with Maguire!

We went to several dealerships to find a car but this one stood out to us. We were treated with respect and Jenny Bunn made the experience fun for us. Honesty was important to us and we found that here. We are very happy with the car we bought, and when it comes time to replace my vehicle i'm going to come back. -Dominick & Jessica

Dominick and Jessica, We are so happy you had a great experience with Maguire!

• Good people. Good service.

Good people. Good service. People you can trust.

John, We are so happy you had a great experience with Maguire.

Good people. Good service. People you can trust.

John, We are so happy you had a great experience with Maguire.

• 1st time customer

Nice folks, clean shop area, on time quality service..thanks all

Mike, we are so happy that you had a great experience with Maguire!

Nice folks, clean shop area, on time quality service..thanks all

Mike, we are so happy that you had a great experience with Maguire!

• Very friendly, professional and efficient!

Alex, We are so happy that you have had a great experience with Maguire.

This was my first car buying experience, so I naturally had a lot of questions. However, Mike Correll did a great job at answering them in a clear, patient and concise way. I had talked to him on the phone a few days before about test driving some cars, some of which were not in Ithaca. He was quick to locate them and have them brought back to Ithaca for me to see and drive them. Mike explained the meaning of all the forms I signed and had the car ready to go, without ever rushing the process. My situation being out of the ordinary, he was very accommodating and understanding of my needs. He even picked me up on the day of purchase because I had no way of getting to the dealership! I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend, I would even tell them to talk to Mike!

Alex, We are so happy that you have had a great experience with Maguire.