• OUTSTANDING SERVICE

GL AND KERMIT WERE VERY HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS. I WAS IN AND OUT OF THE DOOR WITH MY CAR IN NO TIME. FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND EXEMPLARY SERVICE. I NEVER KNEW CAR SALESMEN WERE THIS NICE.

• Dick Smith Chevy is great!

Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

• Serpentine belt

My Honda pilot didn't have and still doesn't have a complete belt was to be changed before purchasing but never was.

• Great service!

Great dealership and provides good service! I would definitely recommend buying your next car from them.

• Oil Change

The manager could not have been more helpful. He pointed out my warranty information

• Service

There were problems with the car after purchase. I was treated like a child and did not receive proper service. Had to contact the corporate office in Columbia to get results. Because of this experience I will NEVER buy a used car.

• customer

very good service department and personnel keep-up the good work.

very good service department and personnel keep-up the good work.

• Dick Smith Review

Great service as usual, the dealership does service on all three of my vehicles two of which was purchased from the dealership.

• Dealer is great!

This is the only dealer I've ever taken a car back to for service in 55 years of owning cars. They are efficient and honest in servicing only what needs to be serviced. I highly recommend Dick Smith in Monks Corner, SC

• Best car buying experience ever

I bought my first truck 15 years ago from the same salesman (Ricky Silver) and had the same great experience with my new truck