Don Moore Chevrolet Buick GMC

• EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

Jared Fuqua helped us purchase our new 2013 Ford Explorer. He was very knowledgeable when we were comparing vehicles. He went out of his way to make sure the vehicles we wanted to test drive were on his lot. Don Moore gave us the best price for our trade in as well as the new purchase. We couldn't be happier!! When we're in need again we'll be sure to visit Jared @ Don Moore.

• Great Service--As Usua

I expect good service at Don Moore Chevrolet and I always get it. I like it that they have the entire record of service to my car.

• Great service and fast!

Fast friendly service! I had my car serviced here. It was my first time here and everyone was friendly and I really enjoyed the coffee cafe. It was very nice to get a voucher for it from them!

• Got the Vette

Don Moore team did all one could ask of a Dealership. Will be the dealer I go back to with any future auto purchase.

• Got my vehicle

Contacted the dealership in the morning. Drive off the lot same day with the car I had picked out. I live over 2 hours away and they already had it pulled up ready to look over and drive away when I got there. Kenny Arnold made things happen for me. Wish they would of let me know the vehicle had previously been in a accident though. It was evening on a cloudy rainy day and couldn't tell the front end was 2 different colors. All and all they made it a easy shopping experience.

• Rapid responce to inquiry

Responded quickly to my internet inquiry.and followed up later to see if I was still looking for a vehicle

• Moore does more

Excellent buying experience, Mathew Howard was a big help without being over bearing. I would recommend the dealership and especially Mathew. We did buy a Terrain.

• Great service

When we went to Don Moore we were in a hurry to find a new car because our previous one had finally kicked the bucket. Jared Fuqua found us a car quickly that not only fit our family but our budget as well.

• excellent!

I purchased my car on July 5, couldn't have asked for better people to work with! Jared Fuqua was very knowledgable in all areas and the entire crew out there were very professional and polite! Would suggest buying a vehicle from them to anyone, will definitely go back if I ever buy again!

• Great People

Dealership is awesome. No fuss. Dealers are knowledgeable and helpful in getting you the car you need and can afford.