5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 29 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great service
    February 8, 2017

The service was great! They took their time and got us a great deal and thoroughly reviewed all car features before we left the lot to ensure we were ...comfortable!

Thank you Melisa for your kind words. We here at Cantu Chevrolet pride ourselves on the service we give to all our customers. Its reviews such as yo...urs that motivates us to make sure everyone leaves here happy and satisfied!!

Great experience!
    November 24, 2016

I had been searching for a medium sized SUV for a while and hadn't been able to find anything that I just really liked. I also hated dealing with push...y sales people in San Antonio. When we asked for a price on a particular vehicle we were looking at, the guy would just ask us what we wanted to pay & wouldn't give us a price. I had a headache at the end of the day. Thank goodness my husband was working near Freer and sent me pictures of an almost new Toyota 4 Runner he saw at Cantu's Chevrolet. It was love at first sight. Troy, our salesman, was very nice and not pushy at all. Dealing the vehicle was easy and quick. Everyone was very friendly & made us feel welcome. I will definitely tell my family & friends about Cantu Chevrolet.

Thank you very much for your kind words, Blanca. I will make sure Troy reads your review. We strive to be that different dealer that people will enj...oy to come visit. Reviews such as yours, just makes everything we do worthwhile!!

Truck Purchase Cantu Chevolet
    May 6, 2016

One of my best car buying experiences. Sales staff and manager friendly, courteous and cooperative. Process was efficient. The only issue was vehicle ...not being prepped in advance but did a fine job before taking delivery.

Thank you for your king words, Mr. Childress. We here at Cantu Chevrolet, strive to make everyone's shopping experience a satisfying one. Again, than...k you for your business!

The way the dealership experience should be
    March 23, 2016

Everything from my first call to the dealership to driving away in my new car was a great experience at Cantu Chevrolet. I had the fortune of working ...primarily with Jacob the owner and his fiancé and they were both more than helpful. Thank you y'all

Thank you for your kind words. Everyone here at Cantu Chevrolet strives to give all our customers the courtesy and consideration that they deserve and... have come to expect! Again, thank your for your business!

Best Service in South Texas
    March 8, 2016

Took my grandmother for a new car and loved the service I decided to get a new car too. I will definitely be going back for another car. Gary in the s...ervice department is awesome and I loved the way he treats us.

Thank you for your kind words, Mari Paz. We here, at Cantu Chevrolet, truly appreciate you and all our valued customers! Whether it is Parts and Ser...vice or Sales, we will continue to do business the only way we know how, striving to be the best!!

March 8, 2016

Excellent service with experienced staff. Dealers are hassle free and are determined to satisfy the customer when making a purchase or answering quest...ions.

Thank you RCampos, your comments are very much appreciated and great to hear. We strive, daily, to be the best for you and all our customer!

Amy Alaniz
    March 8, 2016

I would like to say thank you to Marco Lopez for my 2014 Chevy Impala i would definitely come back and overall i loved the customer service very fast ...and friendly ! Never have i experience the least wait time ever since i shopped with you guys , thanks again for your opportunity in this beautiful car!

Thank you for your kind words Amy Alaniz! I will make sure Marco Lopez reads your comments. Again, thank you for allowing us here at Cantu Chevrolet t...he opportunity to help in your transportation needs.

Not Happy or Pleased
    May 21, 2015

I'd like to share an experience with a small town Chevrolet dealership. What I am posting may be viewed as only one side but I am posting 'one of my e...xperiences' that seem to consistent for me & this dealership: After 5 or 6 weeks of maintenance to my older model Cadi Escalade at Cantu Chevrolet in Freer, Tx for poor running issues. When I called the dealership about my problems, a tow truck & loaner car was dispatched ASAP, for which I was greatly appreciative for. Later, when I received the initial diagnosis for the poor running Cadi and the estimate for repairs, I approved the maint. & also suggested the loaner be picked up since I had another car (had I known it would'a taken so long to get my Cadi back, I would'a kept the loaner). I finally picked up my vehicle today. When my Escalade was driven up to the Svs pick-up bay, all the hubcaps are missing. Initially I'm told it arrived this way & the video would be reviewed to prove such. Shortly after, the Svs Mgr tells me the center caps were probably stolen and the dealership is not not responsible for stolen items and that I would need to file a claim with my insurance carrier. I was also told the tow fees and the loaner would be taken off the final bill by the Head Svs Mgr as maintenance was taking place on my Cadi. When I receive the invoice the tow charges were on the the invoice. Explanation this time around: It had nothing to do with the first maintenance done. Now I'm driving my Cadillac Escalade without hubcaps. Just wanted to share this 'great experience'.............

excellent service
    March 18, 2015

Best experience with a dealership I've had. Got me approved quick for an awesome truck at a great price. I would recommend this this dealership to all... my friends. Great service fast, the staff are all very respectful, and they will get you in the vehicle you want. !!

satisfied customers
    March 21, 2014

We didn't think we could get into a new truck we had tried and didn't have enough credit to qualify but when we came to Cantu Chevrolet we were approv...ed and very satisfied. Thank you Marco.

805 E. Riley Freer, TX 78357