Gurley Leep Kia

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 73 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Fantastic Buying Experience
    June 9, 2016

The last time I bought a car was in 2005 and I used Gurley Leep Honda in Elkhart. Eric West (the inventory manager at Gurley Leep Kia) was referred to... me by my sister who had just purchased a Kia from him. Eric communicated with me for a total of 8 months and because of his persistence, I decided when the time came, I would buy from him. As a business minded individual, I can vouch for Eric's professionalism and patience. I AM NOT AN EASY CUSTOMER! I spent 5 hours at the dealership, test drove only 2 cars, and spent at least an hour determining what I wanted and figuring out pricing. Eric and the members at Gurley Leep Kia had to deal with not only my son who is 9, but my two nieces (2 & 4) who were running around due to boredom. They did their best to entertain them and yes, they left a trail of popcorn throughout the facility. TALK ABOUT PATIENCE! Eric wasn't letting me leave until I got what I wanted. I ended up purchasing a vehicle and was very satisfied at how hard Eric worked to ensure I got the best deal for both of us. After the purchase and within about 2 miles of driving off the lot, I noticed a small chip in the windshield of my used vehicle. I was horrified (for a number of reasons). I immediately contacted Eric and he took care of the issue in a matter of 1 1/2 business days! Not only that, but he was professional and genuinely concerned about my situation the entire time! That is what I call going ABOVE AND BEYOND! Bottom line, I would strongly encourage anyone to use Gurley Leep Kia for their purchase of either a new or used vehicle. I am very pleased with my purchase and in another 10 years when I'm looking to buy again, I will see if Eric is still there!

WOW! Amber, thank you for your kind words. We are Gurley Leep pride ourselves is going above and beyond for every single customer. We're glad to hear... that Eric made sure you had exactly what you wanted. This is the type of buying experience we promise no matter the situation. Thank you again for your business. Remember, you get a $150 bonus check every time you send a family member or friend to work with Eric. Thanks again!

Great service, great staff
    April 3, 2018

We bought our Kia Optima in November 2016 & we love it! Whenever we get it serviced, we just take it in the night before & drop it off. When we get ...up in the morning, it's ready to be picked up. All the staff & service people are very nice & always explain everything they did to our car, then they bring our car to us! Thanks Gurley Leep Kia!

Excellent sales experience with Josh Bendix.
    March 29, 2018

Excellent sales experience with Joshua Bendix. He was informed about the product, responded back with additional information.A great leasing experienc...e as well !!The Stinger GT is amazing!!

new car!
    March 22, 2018

Friendly staff, Kim Putz is who sold me my car, very friendly, and willing to work with you to help you find the perfect car. Which she did! Defin...itely would recommend people to shop here!

Will never shop here again
    March 5, 2018

I will never buy from this place again. Was probably somewhat my fault because I didn't research pricing but if you have not the best credit they will... slam you with an over priced vehicle you are upside down in as soon as you pull of the lot. They gave us no options for color of vehicle and the MSRP do not match KIA's MSRP. Their service department aren't very helpful. We had issues with frost inside of the windshield and was told that is normal. This place is only worried about getting as much profit as they can and cares nothing about the consumer. Not to mention our sales guy left us right in the middle of the sale. Sold us a vehicle they use for test driving. Thumbs down on this place!!!!!

Love Gurley Leep
    October 19, 2017

We would highly recommend purchasing or leasing from Gurley Leep. Eric West the inventory manager worked tirelessly to make sure we had the best deal... and left with the car we fell in love with. He answered all our questions and made sure he got us in the right car for our needs. In fact from start to finish we were treated like VIPs the whole visit. We would not only refer people but also return here when it’s time to replace our other car.

Great experience. Kim Putz extremely friendly
    October 4, 2017

Kim was very helpful and knowledgeable in details of car. She explained in detail all qualities of vehicle. Entire process was done timely and very ea...sy.

Appreciative Customer
    September 7, 2017

Everyone I dealt with at Gurley Leep Kia was top notch - Kim Putz, Josh Hornor and Devon (Finance Person). They exceeded all expectations. I appreci...ate everything they did and I love my new vehicle. Thank you.

KNDJN2A25H7480797
    August 16, 2017

Dealer, salesman & financial expert worked very hard to provide everything we needed even though there was a very high volume of customers that evenin...g. Josh Gray was very helpful when I left things on the visor

Wow...
    August 9, 2017

Wow, what a great experience! This is my second purchase from Gurley Leep Kia. From beginning till the end, my experience was great. Smooth, quick and... most important "transparent!" Highly recommend from both the salesman to the manager. Great job gentlemen, I love my new car!

Gurley Leep Kia