Evansville Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 641-3040 (812) 641-3040
Used (812) 641-3046 (812) 641-3046
Service (812) 641-3043 (812) 641-3043

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Salesperson LIED

My wife drove two hours to look at a new Palisade after calling the dealership to verify they had one in stock. Salesperson told my wife they had four of them on the lot and when she got to the dealership they didn’t have a single one in stock! Very inconsiderate and bad business.

Excellent service

Very professional, reasonable and understandable ..would definitely recommend if you are in the market for a new or used car. They made the process easy and painless

Dealer response

Josh, thank you for the five-star rating! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time at Evansville Hyundai. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call. In the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Since last service they have installed a TV screen so you...

Since last service they have installed a TV screen so you can monitor check-in time, progress, & who’s responsible for car care. GREAT! Looking after customer! BONUS - having my car washed!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for being a returning customer of Evansville Hyundai. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our video monitoring feature. Just our way of ensuring transparency with your vehicle and the services we provide. Thank you again for choosing Evansville Hyundai and we look forward to continuing to provide you with this five-star level of service.

Definitely recommend the service dept. Friendly staff....

Definitely recommend the service dept. Friendly staff. Kept me informed. Thank you Russell. Comfortable waiting room. Also with a screen that shows where they are at with the service & when paperwork is being completed. Came in for my first free oil change. Also had them replace air cab filter. Not expensive at all for the filter. Realized when I left on the papers they had a check list. They checked everything all the way to my turn signals & tires etc. for my first free service. I was impressed thinking it would be just the oil change for no charge. And my complementary car wash was better than any car wash I've been to. My tires are shining. Definitely will be back. And this is my first Hyuandai I have owned. I'll definitely buy another in the future. Thank you service dept. And thank you Don Waters for selling me my Sonata. Great salesman! Carolyn Woodward

Dealer response

Carolyn, thank you for your 5-star rating and this rave review! We appreciate hearing about your visit to your first free oil change for your Sonata. We're glad to hear that our services exceeded your expectations and love to hear your shout-outs for Russell and Don. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Great service

Easy process bought used car and it took maybe an hour ..friendly people. They helped out every way possible and made a deal. Definitely recommend them!

Dealer response

Thank you for this great review, Jennifer! We hope that you enjoy your vehicle, and come back soon!

Great service

Highly recommend Derek at Evansville Hyundai! Great experience purchasing a vehicle through him. Very knowledgeable, honest, and friendly. Never rushed or pressured a sale, thanks Derek!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are glad Derek was able to take great care of you, and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Very pleasant and honest buying experience

Was looking for a replacement for my totalled car, searched in cars.com and found several sta fe sports around the US. Some dealers had very low ball offers that turned out to be click and bait prices, but Evansville Hyundai was straight up pricing and the lowest documentary fees in the industry. Purchased the vehicle over the phone and flew 550 miles to pick it up. Cant be any happier with my experience. Salesman Bryan Mann was pleasant to work with and took the stress of buying a car over the internet like a pro. If I were you check their inventory and prices as they do honest pricing, no bull unlike other dealerships.

Dealer response

Thank you for the feedback, Gino! We appreciate your kind words and that you flew so far to get to us! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we hope you have a wonderful day.

1.0

RUDE!

Just another car dealership that wasn't in the business of making loyal customers. I guess I should have stayed with DPatrick if I wanted that. This place wasn't interested in selling me one of their vehicals. They were rude and were not helpful at all. I later found out from a salesman working there, that was their ad leader vehical. They had it priced low to bring people in but they wernt supposed to sell it. They had other models marked up to sell.

This is not your typical car salesman...

In my 70 years, I have purchased a LOT of new and used vehicles. To say that I might be jaded toward car salesmen is perhaps an understatement. Many of these transactions have been frustrating, aggravating and a waste of my limited time. The salesmen have been ill-informed, pushy, rude, condescending and dishonest…at best. I drove from Farmington MO to Evansville Hyundai to purchase a low mileage like new 2015 Genesis Coupe with heightened apprehensions that this would be yet another exercise in futility and frustration. Much like heading to the dentist knowing that a root canal awaits you. However, my meeting with John Allen was a refreshing, productive and enjoyable change of pace. John was direct, candid, and professional the entire time. He answered my questions to the best of his ability and when he did not know the answer he did not attempt to mislead me with his “best guess”. Instead, he told me he didn’t know if the dealership had the maintenance records I had asked for and went to see if he could locate them. How refreshing and unexpected…to hear a truthful response from a car salesman. I began to realize…this is not your typical car salesman or car dealership. John was mindful of our time yet was anxious to address any questions or concerns that I had. He escorted me to the car and allowed me to inspect every area that I had on my checklist. He remained patient while I continued to inspect and at no time did he intervene to offer a laundry list of selling points. There was no sales pitch and he did what I appreciate best about an excellent salesman. He allowed the product to sell itself. When I was satisfied that this Genesis Coupe met my needs in every respect, we then began the negotiation process over price. That portion of a sale that is so often contentious…went surprisingly smooth. I made my case as to the value I perceived in the car and John made his case as to what flexibility there might be… and in a matter of minutes, we had come to a clear agreement. There was no argument… no gnashing of teeth, no cat and mouse antics. We had a sale. When it was over I think we both felt it was a win/win for both parties and that we left with mutual respect for each other. What I do know is that if I have the need for another Hyundai…I have no reservations about driving another 192 miles each way to purchase another car from John. This was the most enjoyable and satisfying vehicle purchase I have ever made. Bar none. Even my wife commented when we drove back to pick up the car that “John really seems to be a nice man. I like him…” I could not agree more… Kerry & Kathy Owen Farmington MO

Fantastic buying experience

Bought a 2015 Genesis coupe from them. Awesome painless process. Best car buying experience I've experienced. From test drive, to final signatures.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great feedback! We're so glad you're loving your Genesis coupe and the experience went smoothly for you. Have a great day!