Evansville Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 641-3040 (812) 641-3040
Used (812) 641-3046 (812) 641-3046
Service (812) 641-3043 (812) 641-3043

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent car buying experince

My car salesman, Brian Martin, was exceptional. He made the car buying experience pleasant. Brian was friendly and helpful without being pushy. He was, honestly, an exceptional car salesman. Brian did an excellent job of keeping in contact with me during the weeks that I was car shopping while never once making me feel pressured to purchase a vehicle. Before I drove the car off the lot, I discovered a scratch on the front fender. Brian quickly addressed the issue. The dealer fixed the scratch and provided a loaner while the job was being completed. Brian kept in contact with me while the scratch was being repaired and made sure the job was completed to my satisfaction.

Dealer response

We're happy to hear Brian provided you with exceptional service while getting your new vehicle! We hope to be able to help you again in the future! Let us know when you're ready for your first service appointment!

What a great experience

Had a great experience would recommend Evansville Hyundai to all my friends and family. Kyle was very helpful and had answers to all my questions. Will definitely be a return buyer in the future.

Dealer response

We truly appreciate you taking the time share your experience with us! Customer service will always be one of our team's highest priorities and it's great to hear how much you enjoyed working with Kyle. We value your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

First time to buy new

Was very pleased with the whole process from Kyle walking out to greet me and my wife e to signing of the paperwork very efficient great asset to hyundai

Dealer response

It's good to hear that you had a great experience with Kyle. We do our best to make sure our customers are comfortable and treated well. Thank you for your business and time!

Kelly Beisel

Excellent experience! Randy and the rest of the staff was great to work with and timely. Would definitely recommend to friends and family in the future.

Dealer response

Thank you for the nice feedback, Kelly! We're thrilled that you had a great experience working with Randy. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you're loving your new vehicle!

Easy

This was the easiest and quickest car buying experience I have ever had. I traveled from over three hours away and was happy that I didn't.

Dealer response

Wow! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to come visit our dealership, Mark! We were happy to be of service to you and make sure that you left with what you wanted. Enjoy your new vehicle!

2018 Elantra Purchase

The car purchasing experience was a smooth process. My salesperson focused on the vehicle and features that I wanted. They were also straightforward with the pricing and rebates of the car. Even though I am a first time buyer, I was very impressed coming to Hyundai after looking at other dealerships, because the salesperson was clearly focused on what I wanted.

Dealer response

That's fantastic to hear, Ethan! We love knowing that you had a great experience with Adam and are impressed with Hyundai! Thank you for the feedback and enjoy your new 2018 Elantra!

Great People and Great Product!

Our salesperson Adam Keister was Great! He remembered us from our last purchase years ago and even remembered what I liked and disliked in a car! The entire dealership was very friendly. This is a great place to purchase your next vehicle. We will be returning again! :)

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words about Adam, Heather! We love hearing your story about working with him again and we're glad to hear you'll be back in the future!

4.2

Great Experience

I had a great experience that was too the point on finding a car. I looked at two cars on my list and I like that it was easy and to the point.

Dealer response

Thank you, Grace! Our team was happy to help you get in and out with what you were looking for! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

2017 Veloster review

My husband and I are very pleased on how easy and pleasant it was to do business with Evansville Hyundai. The buying process very smooth and fast.

Dealer response

We are glad to have been able to make this process so smooth for you! Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Happy Repeat Customer

Fastest I have ever bought a vehicle. Honored everything discussed over the phone. Our family currently own 3 sonatas and 1 elantra. I hope that our new purchase continues to live up to the great reputation that Hyundai is noted for: Honorable warranties, reliable vehicles, and great customer service. GO HYUNDAI!!!

Dealer response

We are delighted to have made this a quick and painless experience for you! Please let us know how we may help in the future!