Evansville Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 641-3040 (812) 641-3040
Used (812) 641-3046 (812) 641-3046
Service (812) 641-3043 (812) 641-3043

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great price and service

Great prices - no tricks or games. Car and final price was as advertised. Paperwork was quick and painless. Jim was a pleasure to work with.

Dealer response

It's great to know that you were well taken care of by Jim! Thank you for doing business with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

BRIAN MANN

WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THIS VEHICLE AND DEALERSHIP AND WE WILL RETURN FOR REGULAR SERVICE AND POSSIBLY ANOTHER VEHICLE, IF WE LIVE THAT LONG

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad it was a positive one and that you were well taken care of! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

1.8

Not happy with salesman

We were not pleased with our salesman at all . We explained to him we knew exactly what we wanted and where there to purchase the vehicle. The entire time he kept "selling" us on the car even though we explained to him we were in a hurry (I specifically told him I had to go to work and he kept asking what time). We were just about ready to leave to go purchase a vehicle elsewhere. I understand a salesman's job but we already had looked at these cars and knew exactly what we wanted. He did not listen to us one bit. I would not recommended him at all.

Dealer response

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are very sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant experience with us and we’d like the opportunity to speak with you and see if there’s a way to make things right. Please contact John Hawkins at (812)473-4400. Thank you.

Thanks

didn’t expect to buy a car here and great customer service and knowledge helped me find a great car. Big ups to Kyle Watkins! Thank you!

Pleased with our experience.j

This is the second time we bought a car from Mr. Maddox. We was very pleased with him the first time so we went back. Very helpful getting things together. Also the young man who took care of financing was a big help .we would recommend Hyunda and Mr. Maddox to everyone.

Purchase of Elantra Sport

My Husband and I recently purchased an Elantra Sport and we love it! Jim and Kyle were great to work with, and we are so glad that we made the drive to your dealership. Thank you for your quality service!

Dealer response

It's good to hear that you had a great experience with Jim and Kyle. We do our best to make sure our customers are comfortable and treated well. Thank you for your business and time. Enjoy your new Elantra Sport!

Hoping this car is a keeper

Jim was great to work with during the purchase. However, I wasn't happy to drive my brand new car off the lot and have an issue within the first 15 minutes. It would have been nice to resolve that issue right away that same day. Unfortunately, after calling to report the problem, I had to wait until the next week. Then I had to be inconvenienced not once, but twice to get problems with my vehicle resolved and had to wait several days each time even though it was a new vehicle. Jim Schneider was very nice and helpful, but I felt like the repair on my new purchase should have been dealt with more swiftly. Furthermore the second time my vehicle was brought in to the service department the man working the counter questioned me on how many people were riding in my car when we felt the vibration. My husband and I were the only ones in the car, but should that really matter since our vehicle seats 6 people? That was a little unnerving to be asked such a ridiculous question. The service person then went on to explain to me that I should expect to feel more vibration in the vehicle with a full passenger load. (?) This explanation didn't make any sense we felt the vibration with just two people. I hope I will not have any more problems with this car and I am trying to feel confident about choosing to purchase this vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for telling us about your experience. We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your service and for any inconvenience you experienced by the delays in service. We’d like to speak with you directly about these concerns and work towards a better resolution for you. Please contact John Hawkins at (812)473-4400. Thank you.

1.8

Disappointed and not satisfied

Our problem lies with the dealership NOT with our sales person (Eric Flory) as he was a very nice and well informed salesman. The service dept was our main problem with the dealership. Also with John Hawkins (mgr.)

Dealer response

We are very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your visit. We are glad that you were happy with your sales person, but we strive to provide an overall positive experience for our customers. Please contact Amish Patel at (812)473-4400. Thank you.

4.2

New Hyundai Tucson

I had a good experiences at Hyundai in Evansville. My salesperson, Randy Flittner found a Hyundai SUV in the color and the features that I wanted on a SUV.

Dealer response

We love hearing feedback like this! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Randy finding a new Tuscon. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Hassle free

Very friendly and informative. Made car buying hassle free. Service & parts department are very knowledgeable and helpful, bought the all weather mats and the young gentleman in parts came out and installed them for me!!

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad we could provide an enjoyable experience for you! It was our pleasure to help out!