Evansville Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 641-3040 (812) 641-3040
Used (812) 641-3046 (812) 641-3046
Service (812) 641-3043 (812) 641-3043

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellence

Received great customer service by Eric Flory, he was knowledgeable and friendly and helpful in picking out our vehicle.He showed us all of the features and set up our first service appointment. We were completely satisified with our experience.

Dealer response

Eric will be very happy to hear your kind words! We're thrilled that you had the chance to work with him on your purchase and that you're satisifed with the level of service you received!

Great job!

Ed explained everything, very happy with experience. I would recommend. This dealorship and Ed to anyone wanting to purchase a new vehicle. We are very happy with our new Santa Fe.

Dealer response

That's what we like to hear! It's great that you enjoyed working with Ed so much, he's the best. Enjoy your new Santa Fe!

Excellent customer service. Great car selection!

They went out of there way to stay in contact with me & help with anything I was interested in. Great job,I'd refer anyone looking for a car to look here first!

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and recommendations, Gwen! It really means a lot to us!

Tucson

Great experience The test drive was very well conducted in that we drove a variety of roads Some were bumpy others smooth so that I could see how smoothly the vehicle runs

Dealer response

Wonderful to hear! We couldn’t be happier to hear that you're satisfied with your experience with us. Our goal is to gain your loyalty by exceeding your expectations on every visit. Come back and see us soon!

Sonata

I love my new ride. The sales person was Brian Mann he was totally awesome. The service department was kind and friendly and catered to my needs. Jobs well done.

Dealer response

Hi suehardiman, We're so glad you had a positive experience at Evansville Hyundai! Brian cares deeply about his job, and we're glad you had the opportunity to work with him. Please come see us again soon!

3.0

Elantra

Ok NP all ok thank u... Was told pymts will be around my current pymt on other car... Then was not..it went up... An went up again...almost $300.00 mthly pymt. Way too much!! U quote me one thing then change it to something else much higher

Dealer response

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are sorry to learn you did not have a great experience with our dealership, and we hope that John was able to address all of your concerns when you spoke with him. If you do have any other further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out, and we will be happy to help! Thank you.

Tucson Owner

My husband and I had an exceptional experience. We would recommend this dealership and salesman very highly. This is our second Tucson and we love it.

Dealer response

It's good to hear that you had a great experience with our sales team. We do our best to make sure our customers are comfortable and treated well. Thank you for your business and time! Enjoy your new Tuscan!

New car purchase

I think the dealership did everything possible to make our new Hyundai Tucson purchase as painless as possible. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We are falling in love with our new Tucson.

Dealer response

Thank you for being our customer. It's great to hear that you were well taken care of! We greatly appreciate your business and feedback to us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. Have a great day and enjoy your new Tuscon!

great

all went well. The negotiation was friendly and agreed on price was what I was satisfied with. Mr. Kelly was very thorough and nice. He made contact after I had the car for a couple days.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear that Terry was able to work with you and get you a price you felt comfortable with. Congrats on your new car, please let us know if there is anything else you need. Have a great day!

Best dealer experience in years.

This was a mercifully straightforward transaction. The price for the Hyundai was precisely what the promotion promised and I was given a fair amount for my trade-in right off the bat. Adam was friendly, knowledgeable and clearly enjoyed his job. Finance was a breeze and I appreciated not having my arm twisted on the assorted extras. That said, all those options were explained thoroughly. True pleasure doing business here.

Dealer response

This is what we love to hear! We are so glad that the entire team was helpful and honest. Adam will be happy to hear your kind words, we love having him on our team. We know that purchasing a car can be stressful and we want to make sure you are comfortable every step of the way. Please let us know if there is anything else you need. We hope to see you soon!