Evansville Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 641-3040 (812) 641-3040
Used (812) 641-3046 (812) 641-3046
Service (812) 641-3043 (812) 641-3043

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Megans review

I am extremely thankful for everyone at hyundai. I loved picking out this car and I am super excited that I get to drive it. Eric was very helpful and nice. Thank you Hyundai!

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback, Megan! It's great to hear that Eric took great care of you and got you into a car that you love. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Enjoy your new car!

Hyundai Tucson

I am a returning customer to Evansville Hyundai. Since I wanted to trade my vehicle in for something similar, the process was very easy. Terry was great to work with and so was the rest of the staff.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words, Lauren. We are happy to hear that the whole team made your visit a breeze. Terry will be thrilled to know that his hard work is appreciated. Please let us know if there is anything else you need!

Review

We drove 2.5 hrs to look at car after biewing on line. Our salesperson came in on his day off to meet w us. Upon arrival he was busy w another client, another salesperson filled in. We appreciated not standing around waiting. They had the car ready to test drive. Great people to work with.

Dealer response

We're happy to hear that our team made your long drive well worth it. We were happy to accommodate you and make sure everything went smoothly. Thank you for the kind words and the great review!

Wonderful Experience

Ed was wonderful to work with and helpful on every level.Will tell tell everyone about working with him. Love my car and will continue to drive a Hyundai.

Dealer response

This is absolutely wonderful to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience with Ed, we're happy he was so helpful. Please let us know how we can help with your vehicle needs in the future.

Customer Satisfaction

Great customer service, everyone was very helpful and willing to work with my husband and I with our work schedules. We are very pleased with our 2018 Hyundai Elantra. Thank you

Dealer response

This is what we strive for! Thank you for the kind words and five-star rating. Enjoy your new 2019 Elantra!

New Hyundai

I had a great experience buying my first new car at the Evansville Hyundai dealership. Everyone was helpful in answering our questions and throughout the process of finding the car online and test driving it, and then another one on the lot to test drive that met all my requirements, and to purchasing that car.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We're happy that our staff could provide all the answers for you and get you taken care of. We always want to find the perfect vehicle that will fit your wants and needs. Congratulations and we look forward to seeing you again!

Excellent

My salesman knew what I wanted and was able to find me a new car in my price range. I will definitely recommend and come back again

Dealer response

That's great to hear! We're happy that we could find you a car within your price range. Let us know if you need anything else. Congratulations on your new car!

3.2

Good dealership, bad dealer

Dealer was rude. Undermined me, I'm assuming it was because of my age. Tried to put extra coverage on my car because "it's popular with most of our customers and everyone gets it." He did not explain the charage until I asked about it. The dealership itself was good as a whole it's just the dealer I was dealing with was not personable. Would not recommend that particular dealer to anyone that went to this dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback is invaluable to this. We are very sorry you did not have a great experience with one of our sales people, and we’d like to speak with you to discuss your experience further. At your convenience, please contact John Hawkins at (812)473-4400. Thank you.

Adam Keister exceeds our expectations!!

We knew what we wanted and what we wanted to pay for a new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport AWD with the tech package. We drove 440 miles from the Cleveland, Ohio area to Evansville Hyundai in Indiana to make the purchase. Adam Keister, our sales person, was awesome to deal with. He professionally and promptly answered all of our questions and no games played here. He never wasted our time and we purchased via the internet and cell phone. He made the 440 mile drive to pick up the vehicle worth it! We can't say enough about the overall experience at the dealership. Everyone here made us feel very welcome and provided the best in customer service. Some of our local dealerships could learn a lesson about dealing with customers from Evansville Hyundai. They exceeded our expectations and we would go back again to make another purchase. Kudos to the staff at Evansville Hyundai and especially Adam Keister !!!

3.8

Robert Graff's review

The car that I wanted was sitting right there in the showroom floor. Did not have to look at 2018 models. Color, push button start and air conditioning seats. What are the odds of that. The car rides very nice and everything is nice also. Thanks for listening, Robert Grtaff

Dealer response

It sounds like it was meant to be! We are thrilled that we were able to get you into the vehicle that you love!