Evansville Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 641-3040 (812) 641-3040
Used (812) 641-3046 (812) 641-3046
Service (812) 641-3043 (812) 641-3043

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great!

I came in and Kyle was very nice and followed up with me at every turn to ensure I was taken care of. Easily the best car buying experience I’ve ever had.

Dealer response

That's what we like to hear! We aim for 100% customer satisfaction at every stage of your car purchase, and we’re delighted to hear that you received that from Kyle. Thanks for choosing Evansville Hyundai and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

Drive a Genesis before buying any other luxury sport sedan

As a car guy for thirty years and one who has owned many higher end luxury sedans, I cannot say enough about how compelling the Genesis brand is. I deeply researched and tested several other high end brands, and chose the Genesis because it offered the most luxury/tech options as standard, had incomparable warranty/client services, had super performance on par with other sport sedans but was $15,000 to $30,000 less. The advertised price and deals were no nonsense, and there were zero headaches or surprises when closing on the vehicle. The Genesis brand and the dealer truly earned my business.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us! It's good to know that the the quality of the Genesis brand and the quality of our customer service earned your business. We were more than happy to take care of you. Thank you for your excellent review, and congratulations on your new vehicle! Enjoy.

Fantastic.

This dealership is perfect, the cars are long lasting and have a ton of options for a low price. The dealership is fantastic as well. They'll work hard to get out whatever car you want, no matter how specific.

Dealer response

Thank you for your outstanding comments! We are excited to read that you had such a wonderful shopping experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again for all your future routine maintenance needs!

First time Hyundai purchase

Randy Flittner and John Hawkins did a great job to make this purchase go well. I would recommend to anyone to check out Duells Evansville Hyundai to purchase a new car.

Dealer response

Thank you for your response and your recommendation! We are thrilled to see that Randy and John took such great care of you during your visit with us. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new car!

Happy Customer

I am a returning customer for my 3rd Hyundai. The dealership has a huge inventory to choose from with a large variety of vehicles. I have been very happy with their service department since my first Hyundai in 2011. My salesman really worked hard to find exactly the vehicle I wanted in the color I requested with all the options I wanted. I was able to make the purchase for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend Brian Mann, my salesman, to anyone and I really like the dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for the awesome recommendation! We're thrilled that we could work with you to get the exact car that you wanted in the right color. We greatly appreciate your business and congratulations on another Hyundai! We look forward to seeing you next time!

4.4

John Allen, top salesperson!

I could purchase my vehicle in a timely manner with a sales professional, John Allen. He knew what to provide for the customer and understand the needs of the customer even in the remote area. I highly recommend him. But, my experience with warranty department was not happy since I felt I was somewhat forced to purchase the extended warranty. I understand his intention for helping out the customer having a peace of mind for extended years with extended warranty, but my needs were toward lower OTD price with basic Hyundai warranty, which exceeds the market average. Additionally, one thing I remember is they promised 3.2% for 60 months, but it was raised to 3.35% on the spot when I arrived and explained that my wife must have been there to get the better APR, which was different from their guaranteed APR without my wife's credit score. The difference of monthly payment is only $2 for 60 months, which is $120 total, but I hope they can promise what they will keep it even it is only $2 per month. It is a matter of trust and honesty even it is a small portion. Other than that, I believe Evansville Hyundai is a pleasant place to shop a new vehicle. You also can negotiate the deal over the phone or email and they bring you the deal as promised.

Dealer response

Thanks for sharing your experience! It's our goal to give each customer a great experience each visit, so thank you for letting us know how we're doing. We hope to make your next experience even better!

3.8

Santa Fe Sport

I'm very happy with my purchase and the sales guy that I had was amazing and did his best to try and figure out what I needed. Bank you so much!

Dealer response

That's what you like to hear, Shannon! Thank you for the excellent review, and congratulations on your new Santa Fe Sport. Enjoy!

Hyundai Dealership Review

Excellent customer service and overall experience, awesome sales floor and extremely clean restroom. The process of buying the car was long, but expected, and I love my car!

Dealer response

Tony, thank you for being our customer. It's great to hear that you were well taken care of! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. Have a great day and enjoy your new car!

Bryan Mann is great!

The facility was very pleasantly kept. I had very little wait from start to finish. However, the seating area was comfortable to sit in. Great workers!

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind comments! We are glad to hear that your recent visit with us was a good one. Come back anytime!

Awesome!

My family and I had such a positive experience purchasing my first new vehicle! Staff was patient and attentive. Will definitely recommend others to Evansville Hyundai!

Dealer response

Thank you for coming in to see us! We were happy to help you with your first new vehicle purchase. Let us know if you need anything else!