Kelly Volkswagen

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

609 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kelly Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

• August 2, 2016

I leased a 2014 Jetta GLI in January of 2014 from salesperson (now sales manager) Jason D’Avolio. Loved the car and planned to purchase at lease end,... however the car had a reoccurring fuel pump issue, signaled by the “EPC” light on the dashboard. Car went through three fuel pump replacements, all at Kelly. My experiences with the service department were generally excellent and I don’t blame Kelly for not being able to permanently solve the problem, I think my specific car had a defect. Rachel DaSilva (service consultant) and Nick Irving (service manager) were helpful and polite at all times. Always provided with a loaner and service was completed promptly. After the third replacement, I inquired with Jason about getting into a new GLI. He, along with Ryley Pells (salesperson) and Mark Galante (General manager), all looked into the possibilities. I had a number I wanted to pay and was told that could only happen if VW provided trade assistance considering my car’s issues. We needed to wait until the end of the week to see if VW would provide the trade assistance. In the meantime, my “EPC” light went on again. I took the car immediately to Kelly and told Mark I did not want to take the car home. He met my number on the spot and I drove away with a new GLI at my price. Throughout the process, there was some typical back and forth, but this is to be expected when trying to get into any new car, anywhere. I appreciate how Kelly and all people involved handled my case. I truly feel they wanted to help me get out of my plagued car and they weren’t trying to take advantage of the situation. My wife and I will be back within 6 months to look for her next car.

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience Mike. We were glad to be able to help you with your GLI purchase and apologize for the reoccurring issu...es with your previous GLI. We're always happy to help and hope that you know we're on your side Mike, from service and parts to sales and more. We appreciate you choosing us as your go-to dealership and we look forward to helping your wife when you return for her next vehicle!

May 8, 2018

Trading car in they don't give the right price they try catch to bad somethings make your cat value bigs lost it ?? I'm never try make the review anyt...hing like that , but this dealer make me really angry ,

May 6, 2018

Thank You, For The Best Customer Service, Everytime I Bring My Vehicle It Has Been Stress Free No Problems And Any No Issues. I Give Special Thanks To... Tara Arnold She Is GREAT!!!!! She Has Been Text Me And E-Mail Me Keeping Updated On The Progress About My Vehicle. Thank You Again..

April 9, 2018

Just got the new jetta thanks to Anthony Belmonte was a great salesman, I would recommend others that are in market for vw to check them out

April 8, 2018

Friendly staff. Explained in detail the repairs needed and very accommodating by offering a loaner since the repair took a few hours. Also cleaned t...he car.

April 8, 2018

Great pricing, easy to deal with, no BS. Kelly VW had exactly what we were looking for at the best price. It was just as "Easy" as they advertise

March 29, 2018

Drove in without an appointment for a major service visit and was out the door in a sporty loaner 15 minutes later. Terrific customer service

March 16, 2018

Everyone at Kelly VW was so helpful and accomodating while they serviced my new Atlas. They were able to provide me with a loaner car. I loved how the...y sent me a video of the work that was done on the car. It made everything so transparent! Nice work!

March 1, 2018

Sales staff and management very pleasant and professional. Sales consultant Chris Etheridge work with me the minute I walked in the door. He answered ...all my questions and even went on a test drive with me. By the end of the day I was driving away in a new car. I was impressed.

February 26, 2018

My girlfriend and I were spooked after a visit to another dealership and VW Kelly was a breath of fresh, awesome VW air we needed for a first time car... lease experience. Every qualm we had with other dealerships was surprisingly turned on it's head. The dealership itself is really clean, has great vibes and is home to a retro VW bus & art that makes you feel like you're joining a storied culture of great people. The sales team matched that, with actually helping us into different options instead of forcing us into things we didn't need. CHRIS! Can't recommend this guy any stronger. He was extremely knowledgeable on the different models, and a relaxed, friendly attitude that made the process easy. Great test drive passenger and we were excited to be working with him throughout the process. The deal we came to felt awesome. We even forgot a sticker on the window of our trade in vehicle, and he actually hunted down the car next day, drove to another lot, peeled it off and brought it back to the dealership all after the deal was done. Not sure the distance of the lot, but I think he literally went the extra mile for us. Pro tip: ask/look for him specifically when you go in. JACKIE! We were in a crunch with paperwork & processing before the insurance offices closed and Jackie hooked it up with the paperwork we needed and got everything done before the final bell so we could drive the car off the lot that day. This guy is a legend. The Chris/Jackie tag team was some VIP service for us.

Kelly Volkswagen