Link Ford Lincoln and RV

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 297 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• July 8, 2015

I went in thinking I would get denied for a car because my credit was less than perfect. I went in and right off the bat they were extremely helpful. ...I waited for two whole days in anxiety mind you and at the end of the last day Dave Waslh called and said I was approved not only approved I was approved for a brand new Ford Fiesta SE I cried my eyes out just knowing I accomplished one of my goals and that goal was to get a brand new car my dreams came true with you guys thank you so much for all of your help you guys are awesome!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for your feedback Cassandra! Link Ford is so happy that we could help you get into your dream vehicle. Our sales and finance depar...tment work hard to serve our customers! We appreciate your business!

May 5, 2018

Dan Walsh did an outstanding job of selling us our last 2 vehicles. He even stored our son's car while he was finishing up his college degree. ... Now that's going the extra mile!! Thank you Dan--and Link Ford--you guys are great to work with!!

Thank you Mary for your positive feedback! Dan and the rest of the team here at Link Ford & RV greatly appreciates your continued business. Thank...s again!

April 22, 2018

As soon as I arrived to the dealership, I was greeted by a friendly staff member (Robert E). He answered any and all questions I had, offered for me t...o take the vehicles for a ride, and was fantastic in helping me make my decision. I ended up buying a vehicle that day due to his overall professionalism, making me feel comfortable, and not pushing one vehicle or another on me. George was also great in walking me through all of the paperwork and making my purchase final! What a fun staff at Link Ford! I left extremely happy with the purchase of my 2017 Jeep and will definitely return for future needs!

Thank you Kaylene for your great review! Everyone here at Link Ford & RV greatly appreciates your business and are glad to hear that you had a fantas...tic experience. Buying a new vehicle should be fun! We look forward to helping you with all your future automotive needs Kaylene!

April 13, 2018

Excellent service sales person (Buck Richie) and financial people, highly recommend, thanks Buck A+ A+, we bought a truck and also a camper , very sat...isfied look forward to coming back,

Thank you Dan for your positive review! Link Ford & RV is glad for your business! We look forward to helping you with all your future automotive needs.... Thanks again!

April 6, 2018

I started my truck buying experience on a Saturday at a dealership in Cumberland, WI. I found the perfect truck, and then after giving me an insult...ing offer for my trade, they came up with a better offer and filled out a purchase agreement with me. I told them I would still need more for my trade, they said that there was no way to increase my trade amount, leaving me no choice but to finally walk out. They called me about 3 mins later with a decent offer on my trade. I confirmed with them that I wanted the truck, and I would contact on Monday pending banking. I contacted the sales dept on Monday morning, confirming my interest, and let them know the bank was working on getting financing in order. I met with the bank on Friday morning, and called the dealership to ask what the total amount of the check should be, and they gave me the run around, and said they would call back in a couple mins. After 45 mins of waiting, I called them. The sales manager said he thought the truck had been moved to Rice Lake, and said he was waiting to find out. So I called Rice Lake and asked them, they said the truck was sold about an hour prior to my calling. Nice. I went to the Cumberland dealership as he said they were gonna make it right and finds something else. Long story, short, they told me it was my fault for not putting money down, and kept trying to push me into trucks I didn't want. I will NEVER go back there. I started my experience with Link Ford over the phone calling about a Dodge Ram that was in their Minong location. After meeting with Smitty and Doug, we just couldn't come to terms on a final price. No problem. I talked to Rice Lake salesman Bob Brisky. I told him what I was looking for, what I liked and financial details. I told him I had driven the Dodge Ram at the Minong location and really liked that, but we couldnt seem to meet financially. Brisky took over from there and within a matter of hours had everything figured out, and asked when I was available to pick up my new truck! Amazing! I took my 16 year old daughter with me to get the truck and Brisky couldn't have been better with any part of the experience. Bob gave us a tour of the building, gave us some nice Link Ford hats, and gave us a lot of history about Ford and Link Ford. My daughter was needing some chapstick, and after her bugging me enough about it, I finally asked if they had any vending machines or promotional lip balm for her anywhere. Brisky said, "No problem, I got you!" We watched him leave the building and noticed he was headed over towards Kwik Trip, he returned with a Smiley Face lip balm for her!! Neither of us could believe he just did that!! Bob Brisky made our experience buying a vehicle an exceptional one! He is a giant asset to the Link Ford family, and the community. Thank you to Bob and the Link Ford staff for turning our miserable car buying experience with another dealership, into an amazing one!!

Thank you Adam for your AWESOME review! Link Ford & RV is glad we were able to help you out, and that you and your daughter had a great buying experie...nce. It's the little things that count. We look forward to helping you with all your future automotive needs. Thanks again Adam!

January 15, 2018

Link?s personnel is excellent- once you enter the building they welcome you immediately, very friendly, interested in your issues with your vehicles, ...great at explaining issues that are present and very resourceful in helping correct issues by using their resources to find parts and get the best deal for you.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Gary! Link Ford & RV greatly appreciates your business, where "Reputation is Everything". Your safety an...d satisfaction are VERY important to us. We have a great team of highly trained individuals to help you get back out on the road as quickly as possible. Please call us anytime with any automotive questions you may have. Thanks again Gary!

January 15, 2018

Always a great experience with Don, he does an awesome job!

Thank you for your AWESOME feedback Emily! Link Ford & RV greatly appreciates your business, and we will make sure to forward your thoughts to Don an...d the rest of the Service Team. Thanks again Emily! We look forward to helping you with all your future automotive needs.

January 15, 2018

I always get great service from Dave and everyone else at Link Ford.

Thank you Robert for your positive feedback! Dave and the rest of the Service Team here at Link Ford & RV GREATLY appreciates your business, where "R...eputation is Everything". Your safety and satisfaction are very important to us! Please call us any time with any automotive questions you may have. We are here to help

January 8, 2018

The repair for the recall was handled well. The Ford Motor Company handled the notification well.

Thank you Brian for your great feedback! Our Service Team here at Link Ford & RV greatly appreciates you coming to see us for your recall. We have a...n on-site Warranty Administrator that helps ensure that all Ford Recalls and Warranty is maximized to help ensure customer satisfaction. Your safety is very important to us here at Links where "Reputation is Everything". Thanks again Brian!

January 2, 2018

The service I received at Link Ford was beyond excellence. Dave Rowe and the other members of the service department crew took care of everything for... me. Mr. Rowe also got in contact with Ford Road Service for me while I was sitting on the side of the road and not knowing what to do. He went above and beyond for me. He is a excellent person at his job. He also impressed my insurance company on handling this matter in a timely and professional way . I feel he should be rewarded for doing a GREAT JOB. I am glad I came back to Ford for my car. Thank You

Thank you Sandra for your AWESOME review! Link Ford & RV wants to be your go-to dealer for all your automotive needs, where "Reputation is Everything...". We will make sure to pass on your very positive review to Dave Rowe. Thank you for your business Sandra, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Link Ford Lincoln and RV