• this guys are awesome!!!

probably the best customer service in oregon!! im serious this guys are good.

probably the best customer service in oregon!! im serious this guys are good.

• over paid by alot

Bought a car over paid by a lot. Cant sell it because of the over head. Needs n ew drive shaft, ac fixed, cooling system repairs and many other small fixes! I am not happy with my purchase and the lack luster integrity of this dealership! I want to know how these people sleep at night!?

• GOOD EXPIRIENCE BUYING FROM THIS DELAER

My experience at zamora auto was smooth, simple and a pleasure. J.C's approach was attentive, understanding, and courteous. He did an excellent job at getting me the best and most comfortable deal in a car that is reliable, efficient, and clean (presently, everything I asked for). I will definitely recommend the business of JC and Zamora Auto to friends, family, and colleagues.