3.0
Average based on 2 reviews
  • Great Dealer!

After being dissapointed by another dealership we where able to purchase a vehicle with them. They referred us to a bank who was able to give a great interest rate. We are very satisfied with our purchase. Looking forward to buy our next vehicle with them again. Thank you!

• stay away

The car they advertised on the website was not the car they had at the actual dealership when I showed up. When I showed the salesman the pictures of the car I came to see...he said oh we took a picture of another car similar to this one because this car wasn't ready yet....I was so annoyed yet I am glad he didn't continue to lie to me. .false advertising all around. I left quick. He had the nerve to call me the next day and asked if I wanted to look at another car... Uh no. Seems shady to me