4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1765 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1765 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Village Pointe Toyota from DealerRater.com

• July 7, 2016

The entire staff, specifically PJ Smith, are exceptionally helpful and made the car buying process less painful than it usually is. I had a great time... working with them and will definitely come back in the future. 10/10

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Alex! Our team always aims to make car buying a fun and simple process, and we are pleased to hear that PJ... did that for you. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you again. Enjoy your new car!

May 18, 2018

Bought a new lease from Chris, great experience day one, came back next day to lease the vehicle. Brought my wife and 3 year old son - and felt very w...elcome. Chris and Sharrieff made it as painless as possible. Great experience. Great job gentlemen! - Glad I went with a true professional.

May 18, 2018

Tony made purchasing a new car easy with a no pressure sales tactic. I will definitely be back to Toyota to work with Tony in the future.

May 18, 2018

Overall the buying experience was good. Will highly recommend Anthony Agosta to family and friends in the the market for car. We were allowed the cour...tesy to drive the vehicle twice and were not pressured into buying it until we were sure it was a good fit for us.

May 17, 2018

Jeff Losee was awesome to deal with. He was a no pressure salesman. Went over everything in the vehicle and was very thorough with the explanation of ...the different features. Let us know exactly what we were getting into as far as pricing and worked with us to get the interest level we wanted/needed for financing. Larry Thomas, the finance manager, explained everything that we were getting in regards to gap insurance, maintenance plans, and checked with us on each step of the way to make sure that we were in agreement. Both of these employees were a joy to deal with. Village Pointe Toyota has some great employees and answered all questions that we had.

Village Pointe Toyota

Thank you for your great review! We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn¿¿¿t be more pleased to know that you had a great expe...rience with us. We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you here again!

May 16, 2018

Could not make up our mind as to whether a Dodge Ram or Toyota Tacoma was the better fit for us. Ram was nice but really hard to price/choose the avai...lable options. Plenty of choices in the Tacomas which were available and found exactly what we wanted.

Village Pointe Toyota

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback from your recent visit with us! Please let us know if there¿¿¿...s anything we can do to assist you in the future!

May 16, 2018

Jeff took the better part of 5 hrs working with me selecting and driving multiple trucks to make sure that I was in just what I wanted and needed!

Village Pointe Toyota

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here ag...ain!

May 16, 2018

I needed to find a new, reliable pre-owned car, with low miles quickly and Rusty really came through for me! Larry also helped me out with financing t...hat fit in my monthly budget. I cannot thank them enough for their help!

Village Pointe Toyota

Thank you for your great review! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we¿¿¿re so happy that our staff did j...ust that! We appreciate your business and we hope you're loving your new car!

May 16, 2018

I live two hours away from Village Point and am not a fan of Toyota or their dealerships (negative past experiences), but heard of Chris Risling, so d...ecided to contact him. There are so many things that impressed me about his professionalism! Chris made sure to get a full run down of what I wanted and what my budget was. He then stayed in constant contact with me each day, giving me updates on new or used vehicles in my price range. Because I live two hours away, each vehicle he told me about, he took pictures and sent all the details. That is extremely time consuming, but he did it without me even asking me! He was so awesome, that at one point, he offered to come in on his one day off to work with me because of how far I had to drive. Furthermore, he also offered to deliver the car to my front door due to the distance. Chris not only showed hard work and professionalism, he was just a cool dude to talk to and work with. Never pressuring me and never trying to "sell" me. I live in a city full of car dealerships and went with Toyota, two hours away from my residence because of Chris Risling. Distance should not be a factor for you, because he made it easier two hours away then dealerships around the corner did for me. Not your average employee. Thanks Chris for restoring my faith in dealerships!

Village Pointe Toyota

Thanks for your fantastic review, Cody! We¿¿¿re glad you enjoyed working with Chris! We¿¿¿re proud to have him on our team as he exemplifies our value...s. We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we hope to work with you again in the future!

May 15, 2018

The staff at village point Toyota was great especially Jake Koch and Anthony. They were not only on time but did a good job of making me feel comfor...table.

Village Pointe Toyota

Thanks so much for your great 5-star review! It's great to hear Jake and Anthony took great care of you. We love hearing back from great customers lik...e yourself! We hope to see you here again!

18201 Cuming Street Omaha, NE 68022