Licata's Auto Service & Sales

• Reliable, honest repair

This is a high quality and honest repair shop, They aren't cheap, but you can count on the quality of their work, and they stand by it.

• Honest, Great Service

I have been going to Licata's for repairs and used cars for about 5 years. I have bought two used vehicles from him and have very good luck with both. They fix my cars right the first time and never have to go back for same problem twice. Since I am responsible for 6 relatively older cars I have been there countless times and will continue to do so.

• Super fast and easy.

Came in to look at a used car and was able to leave with it the same day. They changed the oil and inspected it there. They made it very easy for me. I would check back again at their inventory again next time I'm in the market for a used car.

• Excellent Service. Great car

Great car, very pleased. Vehicle was as described and spotless. Will be back for my next car.

• Ripped me off

I was ripped off by Liacats on Walden ave in Depew New Yok. I took my 2001 Pontiac Grand Am in for inspection and they hed to install a new ignition and charged me $10.00 for a key. The key comes with the ignition and i should not have charged for it. They also charged me for a four wheel drive switch and the car is not four wheel drive. I will never got here again and would not reccomend anyone else to go there.

• I have found Mr. Licata to be very honest.

I have had Mr. Licata do work on my car several times and my daughter bought a used car from him and have found him to be very reliable and honest.