This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Service & Great Prices

My husband and I just bought our first car and it was literally the ideal car buying experience! Our car was in excellent condition, the staff was incredibly friendly and it was a no-pressure buying experience. We drove an hour and a half to get to the dealership, and it was more than worth it! We already know we will be purchasing our next car from this dealership. Thanks :)

Thank you both so much for the business. We enjoyed meeting yall and hope your car serves you well. We look forward to doing business in the future. Gary

• Best deals around..

I bought my first car from Byrd Auto in 04.After 200.000mi,I finally retired it.GREAT CAR,GREAT DEAL!I have bought a total of 3 cars from them,and had good luck with all.They are honest in their dealings,and tops in customer service.Only place to shop for a vehicle!

• Great Service

Friendly staff and amazing deals, I bought my first car from them and I will definitely be buying my next car here too. Why trade anywhere else?

Thanks for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Thanks for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

• buyer

U have bought two cars from them and I live my cars wouldn't go any where else

U have bought two cars from them and I live my cars wouldn't go any where else

• Excellent Service

Josh is a great salesman! Although we did not make a deal yet, I highly recommend going and seeing him!

Thanks for review. We pride ourselves in a low pressure buying approach. We want people to be comfortable when they buy a car and we want them to be happy with their purchase.

• awesomeness

Very proffessional, very nice, very helpful, they were great!

Very proffessional, very nice, very helpful, they were great!

• Excellent Service

I went to Byrd's Auto Sales looking for a used auto & to my surprise they had lots to choose from with great prices. I personally looked up the value on several cars I was interested in and they were all below value. I feel they price their auto's very reasonable and the staff was great to work with. I didn't feel pushed or aggravated when I was making my choice on the car I wanted to purchase.

• Very Fair

I found them very honest and easy to deal with. They are not pushy and ask questions about what you want. Also talk about what you can afford before they show you cars. I hope everyone takes time to go to them first. Makes the car buying process easy.

• Friendliness of Staff

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to helping you with a reliable car for your grandson.

I am looking for a car for my grandson, but I am not ready to buy yet. When I am, I will surely come back, since Mr. Gossett was so helpful and friendly. I appreciate his genuine knowledge of the vehicles and his consideration of my needs in a vehicle.

• Steve-O

Great service! I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is shopping for a used vehicle.