Nissan of Omaha

63 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 25, 2019

I had a really horrible experience at the Omaha Nissan dealership. I was quoted a price with tax included and then was told that the tax is extra at the... dealership. I repeatedly asked the sales person about the price during our conversation that the quoted price included tax and he replied yes every time until I went to the dealer. A classic bait and switch Nissan dealer. I also completed the finance and provided all the paperwork before going there as well. My current vehicle was not working. So, I took Uber to go to the dealer from Lincoln with $80 dollars thinking of purchasing the vehicle. Instead I came empty handed. They did not have the decency to give me a ride back. I spent another $70 to get back to Lincoln. I am out $150 from my pocket and the only apology provided to me was "sorry for the miscommunication". A good dealership is supposed to have salesman who can communicate.with buyers not scam people into getting them into the dealership using the bait and switch tactic.

September 23, 2019

Been doing business for over 15 years with Nissan of Omaha will never go elsewhere as they are the Best in town! The volume they do there speaks for itself!

• October 8, 2016

I went to Nissan of Omaha to lease a new vehicle because my previous lease (not a Nissan) was coming to an end and I wanted something different. I got... a brand new Sentra that I absolutely love, it has everything I wanted and more! They were accommodating with my needs and budget and I had a good interaction with everyone I came in contact with, including Jason Jones, Anthony Tamayo and Jason Martin, in finance. The person that assisted me with the sale, Jose Toledo, was the best salesman I ever did business with. He was informative, communicative and proactive! He even followed up after the sale to make sure everything was good. Jose was just so nice, very easy to work with and I completely recommend him! Overall, I had a great experience!

August 23, 2019

The service was quick and easy. I able to see my car from the waiting area while they were working on it, which made me more inclined to trust that the... mechanics weren?t doing anything shady. The waiting room had a nice children?s area which made my kids feel like they got to play instead of just run a boring errand with mom. The man who helped check me in and out was outstandingly friendly and patient. I was skeptical before I went in, but now I cannot imagine taking my car anywhere else for an oil change.

Hi Carrisa Hogan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything els...e comes up. Take care! - Julie Summers, Quality Assurance Manager

July 16, 2019

Great place to buy a vehicle. The process was easy and customer service was great. Keaton and Rodney helped me find the right rogue sport for me

Keaton, we are so happy to read such a great review about Nissan Of Omaha, Llc! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always... happy to help!

July 15, 2019

Aaron Thompson and Josh Abraham handled a lease I acquired almost two years ago. When discussing the terms, I asked if there would be any issues prematurely... ending the lease, providing I could find a suitable transfer. They told me point blank it would not be a problem. My dad had to cosign with me, and I just found out Nissan does not allow lease transfers when the lease has cosigners. This means I'm stuck with a lease that I can't drive, as I live in another country now. Either Aaron and Josh did not know about these requirements, or they willfully withheld this information. At best, they are poorly informed about their own company's policies, and at worst they are maliciously exploiting their customers. Either way, you would be better off with another dealership.

Hello! Our Executive Manager has reached out to you to discuss this issue further, and get some more details on how we can help improve your experienc...e. Please give us a call at 402-493-4000 at your earliest convenience so that we can help make this situation right for you! Thank you.

July 5, 2019

At first my experience was very good. The customer service was good, everyone was very friendly. I found a vehicle I wanted. I went back to finalize everything,... called and emailed all day. No one returned my calls or emails. I went out to the dealer the vehicle was sold within less than a hour of me showing up. I left very upset. The dealership called multiple times to make things better. Wanted another shot to make it right. So I decided to give them another chance. After weeks of looking for another vehicle and talking financing, we found a new vehicle it needed some maintenance done on it. The dealer and I kept on contact for over a week, every day! Then one day I get a call, it fell through! No explanation, no nothing! I stopped looking for vehicles as I was told this was going to work out everything was set just needed the maintenance done one the vehicle. Come to find out I did some research on my own, the price I was told the vehicle was going to be. The dealership got a was able to get more out of the vehicle then the price I was given. Didn't give me a chance to talk about it or talk numbers again. Was just told "we can't make this work for you". I would never recommend Nissan of Omaha! I am very disappointed.

Jen, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding thi...s matter. Please reach out to us at (402) 493-4000 and ask for the Quality Assurance Manager. We look forward to hearing from you.

April 24, 2019

We bought a car from Victor at Nissan of Omaha. He was very professional. Not pushy at all and made the buying process enjoyable we love our car!

Laura, thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our sales staff. Congratulations on the purch...ase of your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again.

February 15, 2019

Gracias a Juan flores por ayudarnos en el trató y la información que nos proporcionó ayudándonos a aser la compra correcta de el auto que nosotros estábamos... buscando y el servicio fue excelente una vez más gracias Nissan Omaha y en especial a Juan flores

Gracias por su comentario positivo sobre su experiencia con nosotros. Nos complace que haya tenido una experiencia maravillosa y esperamos poder servi...rle de nuevo en el futuro.

January 17, 2019

Horrible service at Nissan of Omaha. We knew what we wanted and Nissan of Omaha was the closest dealership to sell the Nissan NV Passenger van. We purchased... the van (they did try to scam us out of a discount we were able to get, but I stuck to my guns and was going to drive to OK if I needed to). Our first experience after the purchase was when we realized the bluetooth did not work in the van. We returned to the dealership 3 times before they told us the wiring harness was never installed at the factory. They replaced the stereo and put in the wiring harness. We took it on another trip just to find out the navigation still is not accurate. My husband had to go to Omaha for surgery so we called and scheduled the van to be serviced for that time frame. (the navigation and the manual shift needed replaced) We arrived at Nissan of Omaha and there was no appointment in their books for us. They had no idea why we were bringing the van in. After I explained everything we left and were hopeful of getting the two things we knew were wrong, corrected. After a couple days I received a call that we could come get the van. The manual shift was replaced. When I asked about the navigation I was given a lame statement like "well the gps will show you off the road or off course when you go over a bridge and stuff". NO! I was on an interstate in Tennessee and the navigation showed that we were driving through the Gulf of Mexico. It's not just a little off. I sent them 4 emails containing videos of the navigation being completely and ridiculously wrong. After being told they would look at it and get back to me by the end of the day, I heard nothing. The following morning I was scheduled to take my husband home so I called and was transferred to a voicemail, I left a message. I heard nothing for hours. I called back and was again transferred to a voicemail. I didn't leave a message that time and called back explaining that I wanted to SPEAK to someone about the status of my van and was told "I'm sorry, the service department closed at 4:00 today". Not one person called me to tell me they would have my van until the following Monday. I live 3 hours away and needed to go home. I spoke to the sales manager and he told me I was able to take their car home and the service manager would drive my van to me. I was happy at that point, with that gentleman. Just to get a call Monday morning letting me know they were going to do NOTHING to fix the navigation. Let me remind you, we purchased this van NEW. It is still under factory warranty, which INCLUDES the navigation. On top of that the service guy told me I had to come get my van, they were not going to bring it to me. After an exchange of words they did agree to bring my van to me, but refuse to do anything to fix the navigation. Needless to say, my case with Nissan is currently on-going.

Rebecca G, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use yo...ur comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.