Carbone Subaru of Troy

(4.8) 298 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• 2017 Forester

Allison Raymond was great. No pressure sale, very helpful, and followed up on the purchase. Mark was very helpful with the financing.

Hello Bette, Thank you for sharing your no pressure car buying experience at our Carbone Subaru of Troy. Allison and Mark appreciate your comments.... Have a great day! Karen Flynn Internet Manager

• Horrible Service

This dealership does not return phone calls and does not care at all about problems they caused. I would never recommend that anyone does business wit...h this dealership.

• Great customer service and a great deal

I was in the market to get a new car and was shopping around a few dealers. I ended up landing on Carbone and talked to them via their new online chat.... Cole and I ended up getting 90% of the deal done online which was a huge help to me since I am a hermit and prefer to talk via online. All I had to do was go in and test drive the car and finalize the numbers and I was good to go. Would highly recommend anyone to go to Carbone Subaru.

• 2018 Subaru Crosstrek from Carbone, awesome!

Carbone Subaru of Troy, NY was wonderful to do business with. Joey my salesman was very informative & helpful, I went back to him for additional help... & he said anytime you need it, stop in.. Thanks for a wonderful purchase love my 2018 Subaru Crosstrek!!!

• Took over 1 hr to get car once service was compled

On 10/31/17 brought car in for oil change and inspection for 10 am appt. About 11:15 I noticed the car setting outside and after waiting 45 minutes ...I went to the service desk to find out what was going on and was told they would be right with me which took another 15 minutes and by this time I was upset to say the least. The next day I tried to contact Carbone to find out the answer to my question that I had asked at the time of service. Emails resulted in no results so I chatted online and was told three different times someone or the Service Manager would get back to me. Today is 11/10/17 and no one has contacted me even though they have my email and phone info.

• GREAT PLACE TO BUY YOUR SUBARU

SUPER EXPERIENCE , GREAT STAFF AND CARBONE IS WILLING TO MAKE A SOLID DEAL (PURCHASE) .

• Subaru Impreza

Hi Sohail, I Just leased a new Impreza. I love the car. My sales associate was Sohai William and he was a pleasure to deal with. This was my 4th Suba...ru from Carbone . He made this process very simply. I will certainly ask for Sohail when looking for my next car. Thank you

• stan pasierb

while getting my wife Christine car in service I found the 2018 forester I was looking for I made an offer (my sales person jeff meadows) and they a...ccepted it with no counter offers....I traded a 2015 forester for a 2018 forester just to have subarus safety features...this was my third sabaru from carbone...sales and service personel are great my service rep (Jason )was extremely helpful

• Great customer service

It is never easy going to purchase a new vehicle. I had stopped in browsing cars numerous times, finally decided to test drive some. Was greeted by Tr...avis, test drove a few different cars and ended up buying a Subaru! Travis provided exceptional customer service, always available to answer a question, or find an answer if he didn't know it. Definitely recommend this dealership! Great people to do business with!

• BEST PLACE TO BUY A CAR!!!!

Great staff! I purchased a new Crosstrek and the process was flawless. I didn't have to wait long and i even enjoyed the free popcorn!!!! Will definit...ely be back in the future :)

Carbone Subaru of Troy