• Kia forte

Mr. Yogen he was really helpful n we he always make the customer happy n Kia is the best car in the world thank u

• Fantastic service!!

Mark (Min) Kim was a superior salesman. He was extremely personable and explained everything in detail to us. He is a true asset to Nationwide Kia!!

• Did an excellent job

Roland was great helping me find exactly what I wanted. He answered all my questions and was a great help.Roland is the car source king, if you go there ask for him. I got 2017 Kia Sorento with low payments.

• Mr. Kevin S. Reazer 1

Yes, my experience with Nationwide Kia was outstanding ! Loved the way Mr. Mark Kim took care of me !! Plus the whole crew was superb ! No doubt, they are the best !! Thank you, Kevin S. Reazer

• Debbie

It was a pleasant buying experience. Everyone was very helpful to us as we looked at the vehicles in stock.

• HAPPY

We felt comfortable and heard during the negotiations phase of the purchasing experience. We love our vehicle.

• Excellent sales department

My salesperson was extremely knowledgeable about the car I was looking into buying and helped tremendously in sorting out our choices. We have been very happy with the Kia Soul we purchased, at least so far!

• A pleasant buying experience

Decent, human transaction + good price = recommended dealer !

Decent, human transaction + good price = recommended dealer !

• New car purchase at nationwide Kia in Lutherville

This is a fantastic dealership. I'm now 3-0 in 6years alredy purchase 3 vehicles. First Rio, then a soul and now I own the 2016 optima. Customer service is #1 in my book.

• Worst service Dept. EVER

Made appt. One week advance to have door handle replaced. Went for appt. They took the car, I waited 3 hrs and NO One spoke with me. They kept saying wait, someone will. They never ordered the part but never told me. Gave me loaner, it is now Wednesday, no return call. WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. BE WARNED.