4.5
Average based on 53 reviews.
  • Worst service Dept. EVER

Made appt. One week advance to have door handle replaced. Went for appt. They took the car, I waited 3 hrs and NO One spoke with me. They kept saying wait, someone will. They never ordered the part but never told me. Gave me loaner, it is now Wednesday, no return call. WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. BE WARNED.

• Awesome ride! Great price!

As soon as the brand new 2017 Sportage hit the streets, I came to Nationwide Kia looking for a specific color and options. My salesman, Eugene Drayton, was very patient during my search process, and checked in with me regularly. When the right one arrived, Eugene invited me back to the dealership, and allowed the car to sell itself. Sales manager Doug Lamkin sealed the deal with a great offer. He even let me sleep on it, no pressure whatsoever. Three weeks in, I'm thrilled with my new 2017 Sportage SX Turbo. And I'm getting far better highway mileage than the sticker would have predicted, an added bonus!

• Love my Kia :)

Day two driving my Alien Green Kia Soul and I love it. The Soul+ is very roomy and the ride is smooth. The best features for me are the backup camera and Bluetooth. Thank you to Gabriel C. and Nationwide Motors - Kia on York Rd. Lutherville-Timonium, MD for the excellent service. Gabriel was very friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy. Everyone was on point. I felt at ease during the entire car buying experience.

• Kia Service Review

I have been to the service center in Timonium several times. Each visit has been a true pleasure. The waiting time is usually very short and all staff are courteous and knowledgable. All needs are addressed and each customer is informed of all aspects of the service being rendered. My experience with my service consultant ( Ms. Carter) was excellent. I knew exactly what to expect, approximately how long the wait would be and escorted to the waiting room. This type of service will keep me coming back..

• Mrs. June Dennis/ Ms. Lisa Dennis

Nationwide Kia in Timonium, Maryland requested that I bring my car in because of a manufacturer's recall. I arrived on Monday morning on 11/16/2015. I was greeted by Mr. Brandon Rupert (Service Advisor). He was enthusiastic, confident and self assured. What I liked the most about him was that he was very friendly and willing to make my visit to Nationwide Kia, a wonderful customer experience. He arranged a ride back to my home after he informed me that the service for my car would take between 4 to 6 hours. He guided me to the central building, where there is a waiting room with free WIFI. My wait time for the ride back home was minimal. Later in the day after 5pm, Brandon called me to be picked up from home to come back to the dealership. The driver was very friendly and customer service oriented as well. Riding back to the dealership was a joy because of the driver's wit, charm, and intelligent conversation. The driver's name is james or as he likes to be referred to as, Jimbo. Great customer service by these two great gentlemen! Great Nationwide Kia experience!

• Expectional Service @ Nationwide KIA

The service was expectional from all the staff and the techs, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO!!!

• My Experience

The service people were very nice and helpful. My time waiting was very limit!

The service people were very nice and helpful. My time waiting was very limit!

• 2016 Kia Soul Plus Purchase

Anthony, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III - helped to put me in a beautiful new Kia Soul Plus! Thanks.

• Kia under-carrage protection - warranty

When I made the appointment I was not told that the work would take 4 hours. When I took the car in to the dealer I expected to wait for the completion of the work. Then I was told it would be 4 hours. The service consultant quickly arranged for a loaner. The consultant was William James. I greatly appreciated his promptness.

• Service appt

Overal good expierence at my visit. Personel and courteous employees. Bathrooms clean and acceptible. Like the free coffee. Like the free manucure while car being service