(4.8) 1179 reviews

Call This Dealer

1179 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent price and courteous personnel
    May 6, 2016

The salesman was very helpful and had to make numerous trips back to the office for us which he did willingly and was actually running so we didn't ha...ve to wait.

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Harley! We're happy to hear that you were so well accommodated throughout your car buying experience, and that you had s...uch a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again when your vehicle is ready for service! Regards, Crown Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Chattanooga

• LAST MINUTE OIL CHANGE
    January 13, 2018

TODAY IS 1/13/2018 ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON... IT'S VERY COLD OUTSIDE 23 DEGREES. ... I'M IN A VERY SERIOUS NEED OF A OIL CHANGE. .. HAVE TO GO OUT OF ...TOWN TONITE FOR A FUNERAL. .. I HAVE TRIED FOUR OTHER DEALERSHIPS TRYING TO GET A OIL CHANGE.... EVERYONE WAS COMPLETELY FULL WITH APPOINTMENTS ... BUT GOD LEAD ME TO TODD CARTER AT CROWN OF CHATTANOOGA ... TODD CARTER TOOK MY CAR STRAIGHT BACK TO THE SERVICE DEPT AND HAD MY OIL CHANGED WITHIN 30 MINS ... THIS IS WHY I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO CROWN OF CHATTANOOGA.... TODD CARTER TREATED ME LIKE A QUEEN ... P.S. CROWN OF CHATTANOOGA SERVICE DEPT CLOSE AT 2PM ... I WAS 1:40 PM WHEN I PULL UP WITHOUT A APPOINTMENT. .. NOW THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY BEHIND THAT ... GOD IS GOOD ... TODD YOU ARE ONE OF GOD'S ANGELS . ...

• Great service
    January 10, 2018

Very friendly. Went above and beyond what I asked for in servicing my jeep Cherokee. Kept me in the loop as to what needed to be done and repaired an ...issue when found. Definitely will go back and recommend to others.

Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

Thank you for your five star review. We're glad you found our staff friendly. It's great knowing Judy kept you informed. Regards Crown Chrysler Jeep... Dodge Ram Chattanooga

• Overall good experience.
    January 6, 2018

Good sales personnel, Josh Walker and Matt Vannello, great monetary people Mark Baggett. They treat you with respect and realize there are many deale...rships wanting to sell you a car. This our third vehicle bought at Neuwirth Motors Dealership.

Overall Experience

• Buying experience was great!
    January 4, 2018

Dustin & Lathan, great job helping us find the right vehicle for us! Ed & Donna! Donna is very pleased with her new trail hawk in hydro blue!

Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

Thank you for your five star review. We're glad Dustin and Lathan were able to help you find the right vehicle for you. Regards Crown Chrysler Jeep ...Dodge Ram Chattanooga

• Great experience!
    January 3, 2018

Terry Robey is the man! If you need a reliable vehicle and you don???t want to beat around the bush, Terry is the salesman for you.

Overall Experience

• BEST DEALER EXPERIENCE EVER!
    January 3, 2018

Trevor is an amazing salesman! He worked with me for almost a year finding the right color and right jeep for me as well was very patient till I was r...eady to buy. The entire staff from the minute you walk in is incredibly friendly with a great atmosphere within no time I was done with paperwork and driving home with my new Jeep I would hands-down recommend buying any vehicle from them!!!!

Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

Thanks Crystal for your five star review and recommendation. We're glad Trevor was so patient with you over your search. A vehicle is a big purchase a...nd you should settle until you have exactly what or as close to exactly as you can get. Regards Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Amazing Service
    January 1, 2018

Josh Walker was so helpful and went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of. Very professional and I will definitely be coming back!

Overall Experience

• Oil change and tire rotation
    December 31, 2017

Just wanted to say Todd Carter was so helpful and made me feel very welcome they were very fast and Thorough inspection great freakn service

• Best Deal Ever!
    December 27, 2017

This is the third vehicle I???ve bought from Crown. Terry Robey was the salesman for all three. He has to be the hardest working car salesman I???ve... ever known. He works and works to get me a deal I can afford for the vehicle I want! Thanks Terry and all the staff at Crown! I???ll be back and I hope all you will get to enjoy the Crown experience!!

Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

Thank you for your five star review. We're glad Terry has worked time and time again to get you exactly what you want at a deal you can afford! We app...reciate your continued business. Regards Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Chattanooga

2120 Chapman Rd Chattanooga, TN 37421