New 866-455-6765 Dealer Website
Used 866-455-6422 Email Dealer
Service 866-455-6816

Average based on 32 reviews
  • Love my new Traverse!!!

These guys made it so simple and easy for me to get my new ride! I am sending my mom and husband here next!!!

Thank you for your business and please keep in touch. Everett Chevrolet appreciates all our loyal customers.

• Flat Tire ¿

Thank you very much for your review, we believe in great customer service.

I had a flat tire and didn't realize that I needed tires on my 2015 Chevy Tahoe, so they worked with me and got me some new wheels and back on the road in no time. I appreciate people that care about their customers..

Thank you very much for your review, we believe in great customer service.

• Love my Tahoe

Thank you very much for your feedback. Everett Chevrolet appreciates your business!

They go above and beyond. First, they greet you right as you drive up and make a ticket with what you need done that day. They let you know if there is a wait.If you need a ride to somewhere, they take care of you.If you have questions on what needs to be done, they have answers. My vehicle come back to me in tip top shape in no time. Thanks for being dependable! I also got a great deal when purchasing. I'm one that goes to several dealerships and make sure I getting the biggest bang for my buck. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

• Bill Smith

Did not work to help get all bonus..my son bought a truck. We are looking to buy a Camaro convertible

Im so sorry for the issues you had at our dealership. Everett prides its business on customer service. I will look into this matter and be contacting you. Thank you for your feedback.

• Love my Camaro

Thank you very much for your business and the awesome feedback. Hopefully we earn your business always!

Love, Love this dealership. They have the very best staff. They all treat you like family and not just another sale on the board. I will be a forever customer and so will my friends and family. Thank you, Everett for making our car buying experience top notch!!

• Expecting Mom!

Thank you for your business. We love the awesome feedback.

Traded in my vehicle to get a more family friendly SUV. The dealership was wonderful at getting the payments where we wanted and fixing last minute repairs that were needed! Thanks again!

Thank you for your business. We love the awesome feedback.

• Chevy Baby

Awesome review, thank you for your business and dont forget to refer family and friends!

Love Love Everett!! It was the most awesome experience buying a car. I will never buy from another dealership. Touch notch from service to sales to finance to the onstar girl very helpful and sweet.

• 12 equinox

The dealership was very helpful in deciding which vehicle I would like within my price range.

Im so glad to hear your experience was great. Thank you for your business and we appreciate your referals.

• Silverado

Thank you so much for your business, we appreciate all the positive feedback.

The staff at Everttt Chevrolet was great. The process to buy my truck went smooth. The staff undertood just what I needed. Everyone was wonderful. Thanks Everett Chevrolet!

Thank you so much for your business, we appreciate all the positive feedback.

• 2013 Cruze

The staff at Everttt Chevrolet was great. The process to buy my new car went smooth. The staff undertood just what I needed.

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.