Young's Motor Company, Inc.

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Service and Car

Purchased a car from them in 2008 and it is still going strong. Not one single problem with the vehicle ever. Easy buying process, honest people!

• Honest people

I just bought a truck from here. The were friendly and honest. The were the first dealership I have ever been that didn't push a worthless extended warranty.

Purchased a vehicle less than 2 months ago and have not even made the first payment and the transmission went out. I called the dealership and spoke to the owner and was told that 'I need to just man up and pay for it myself'. I believe Mr. Young needs to read his own mission statement and put it into practice!