New 888-439-9034 Dealer Website
Used 866-976-3080 Email Dealer
Service 866-477-3979

Average based on 245 reviews
  • Great dealership, great sales team

This is my third purchase from Kia Country and I will assure you I would not be a return customer had the experience not been a good one. Brian and Jack both go above and beyond to provide great customer service. I am pretty set on what I want and they had to work to get just the right vehicle. I needed more room than my Sorento offered for my grandchildren and my new Sedona SXL is the perfect vehicle for me. The credit process took less than 5 minutes. The entire staff was courteous and helpful. My son and daughter-in-law purchased a Kia Optima SXL from Kia County on our recommendation, and they are very happy also. I will recommend Kia Country, Brian and Jack to anyone looking for a vehicle! Thank you from the Anderson's from Hinesville, Ga!

Thank you so much, Marcia and Ken! We truly appreciate your business. It s a joy and a pleasure to have great customers, and we look forward to continuing to work with you. We know you will enjoy your new Sedona!

• Great service, clean and comfortable waiting area

Professional courteous service. Clean and comfortable waiting area. Nice and friendly employees from the service area to sales staff. Cleaned car added bonus!

• I always come back

staff is friendly and professional and service is usually speedy. the WiFi helps and enables me to get work done or answer emails if I have a long wait time. Staff usually updates about progress or if there's ever an issue. Very polite and helpful staff

• Pleasant time at KIA

Fast prompt service. Waiting area is very nice. If you have to be stuck somewhere, this beats all! WiFi signal is excellent.

• Great friendly service

I liked the fact the representative (Pat) appeared sincere in making sure every concern i had regarding my vehicle was handled. He took care of my vehicle and called when it was ready telling me in detail what had been done.

• Great service!

Employees are always kind and friendly. The service department always tries to help me out by giving me the best deals possible.

• Great servis

People in the dealer shop were very Kind and They gave me a reasonable price. Thank you so much for everything.

• Great service

Staff is very attentive and answered all of my questions. Staff is Always a pleasure visiting location. Great group of people.

• Service department

Bought three cars 2002 Spectrs, 2010 Optima and a 2013 Rio from Kia country of Savannah. Have been very pleased with the quality of all three vehicles. Also very satisfied with the timeliness of the service department

• Great service overall!

Everyone was very kind and friendly. Overall I felt very comfortable doing business there. My sales associate did everything to help me get the car I wanted at the price that I wanted.

Julio, thank you for taking the time to leave us this terrific feedback! At our dealership, we want to provide a friendly and comfortable atmosphere for all of our customers. Knowing we are doing a great job at this means a lot to us. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you back here at your next visit! Best regards, The Kia Country of Savannah Team