• great customer service , Great Prices

i was looking for a bmw saw one in there lot , Noel came up very friendly & not all up in the face like others dealers do & hassle you into a car . I saw a 2006 BMW 530xi noel gave me the straight up info on the car what i need to get ect. Whats good about it is that they work with you to get you low payments on the car & not like these other dealers that just want you to get the car & leave . Short story i saw the car the same day & the same day i drove out the lot they even took my old car that i had has a trade-in in witch i was going to even dump it , staff very friendly really down to earth and wont paint you a nice face and then another they are true by what they say and do . My car people tell if i bought it straight from the bmw factory the car is so good. I really recommend these guys . & im looking forward to purchased my second car from them hopefully it will be a BMW X6

• This was the best dealer I have ever been to

Went into dealership not sure about what I wanted when somebody named Noel introduced himself to me ,and gave me some very note-worthy advice. He went on to giving some very good tips that I will forever use in the car buying world ,and more importantly in my daily life. I plan on coming back to get the car I now know I need.

• beautiful cars ! Noel is the man!!

Went there today looking for a car, Noel was very helpful land knowledgeable . I need to get a few more dollars together and I'm gonna pick up the x5