Simply Better Auto Center

11 reviews

August 25, 2018

Very positive experience..they were very pleasant and nice .my dealer was mark very nice man.i would recommend them to family and friends..got a good deal

June 9, 2018

Had a great experience with Russ and Mark thank you both so much for making this happen in record time, definitely highly recommend this dealership. It... has truly been great, customer service like no other dealership, no hassle, quick and easy.

December 15, 2015

My girlfriend and I bought a 2004 Honda CRV and had a great buying experience. Our salesman was Mark Wilde and he was very helpful and knowledgeable.The... showroom was clean and the detailing done on the car was spotless. Would highly recommend this dealer for anyone looking for a used car at a great price.

Thanks Ted !! We appreciate your review. Happy Honda Days!!

November 28, 2015

Quick and easy service, very helpful, many options, great staff, understandable, affordable, great warranty.

October 12, 2015

Can't say enough about how happy I am about recent purchase at Simply Better. Thanks to salesman Mark and manager Ron, I got a great deal on a low mileage... car, and great financing in spite of past credit challenges. To top it off, detailing dept. made the car look and feel like new! This should be anyone's first...and last...stop when shopping for a car.

August 7, 2015

friendly ,hassle-free,deal....Mark Wilde and Big Mike got me in my dream car in less than 48 hours.The whole Simply Better team are professional and knowledgeable... .I highly recommend this dealership for a used car purchase.

August 23, 2013

John Esposito and Mike Heffernan were a great help in assisting me with getting a car. They do a great job in customer service and won't give up on the... customer, they will keep trying to get the customer financed. Nice job to both of you and thank you for your service.

Thanks Pete!!! It took a little while but in the end were glad everything worked out! Enjoy your Compass!

August 5, 2013

My wife and I were searching for a used vehicle. We saw Big Mike Heffernan and he went over all models we were interested in. He was very efficient in... answering all of our questions. We decided on a mini van and began the process of purchasing the vehicle. The process was very easy compared to our previous experience at other places. It was extremely important as we had no vehicle and wer borrowing one from family. We also Spoke to John Esposito and he was very informative as well. We picked up our vehicle today and are VERY happy! We recommend 100%- very positive experience and would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle.

July 11, 2013

I had been shopping around for a car for a couple weeks and when I finally made it to Simply Better I immediately wish I had gone there first. I filled... out my application online and received a call from Mike within hours. I went in looked around at the great selection of cars and Mike showed me one that I loved. The service was excellent and the whole process was painless. Mike went above and beyond to get me in a car that I really wanted. If you are ready to get yourself into a better car than make your way up to Simply Better used autos and see Mike and you will not be disappointed.

May 24, 2013

I had been looking for a vehicle for over 6 months. A friend told me to go to Simply Better Auto. My fiance and I were more than pleased when we walked... out of their door with a vehicle perfect for my family and I. Thank you Kaz a nd Mike!