Average based on 1128 reviews.
  • Wow Wow what a wonderful Dealership

My husband and I was in the Dealership in the beginning on the week a bought a New suv. She got online the next day and looking at more cars. I asked her why she looking at more cars she informed me that we are going to look at cars when I get out of work at 5.00 Pm on Saturday I told her ok wow. We both arrived at the dealership the same time Mr Ron was waiting for us .We both looked at the New Ford Fusion. We took it on a test drive. She loved it she said just bought the New Ford Escape in the beginning of the week. We need a sedan now. So we bought the Ford Escape. Our son was with us he was looking at the Ford Mustang. Ron speller took about an hour and a half with him very patient went on a test drive with them. Ron speller went over everything with him on the car. Mr speller is a incredible man and we are so blessed that we met him. He is like our guardian angel. He had both of the new cars cleaned up and ready to go by 10:30 Saturday night. Mr James Bennett worked out the numbers on both cars. We bought them that night. It is truly a blessing. 3 New cars in one week.

• The best buying experience very

My wife and I are looking to buy a New svu this Sunday after church we stop by to see what they had. She found a 2017 Ford Escape. She has never gone to look at cars before. She I'm in love with this car. On Monday morning I called the dealership and talked to Mr James Bennett. I give him the stock number. He told me he call me right back what she did. We worked out the deal with him. When we got to the dealership the car was nice and clean. My wife move the car and she loved it. She asked if the paper work was done. Mr Bennett told the we asked for was exactly where she wanted it. We traded in a 2014 Mustang.Ron speller was so patient with her we left the dealership at 10:30. What I was most impressed with Ron he went all over the equipment of the car for her got the owner manuals out showed her everything about the owners manual. Capital Ford need two be very pleased with Ron speller and Mr. James Bennett. BOTH man have alot of integrity.

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful in the purchase of your new vehicle, Betty and Bobby! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Safe travels!

• Totally Satisfied

Very friendly and outgoing establishment. Serving customers and carefully tending to their needs is their top priority! My salesperson(James Brown) was God sent and was very easy to talk too and not pushy! My overall experience was great and I'll purchase from them again. I will definitely refer people to this dealership.

We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. It's good to hear that your visit reflected this. Thanks so much for your review and recommendation!

• Business Man

It was a very good experience, a little lengthy, but pleasant, beautiful waiting area and friendly people.

Hi, Stanley! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Thanks again for the great review of Capital Ford!

• Great service-friendly, knowledgable and quick!

I was looking for a car to replace a company vehicle and Richard Cappelletti at Capital Ford in Raleigh was great! He found the car I wanted and made it easy to complete the purchase. I will go to Capital Ford with any and all my future needs.

Annette, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Had the car I wanted

The sales manager and people are easy to work with. Had the right truck, but it the sync need an update while still on the lot that I was unaware of. That turned into a 3 day hassle. Went to the service department and waited for almost 2 hours for them to figure out they didn't have the right USB adapter. Spent another couple days trying to get an appointment somewhere else. More hassle than worth for a 57K MSRP truck. Satisfied with the buying process, would not go back for service.

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

• Linda Matthews

From the time we walked on the lot until the time we left we were totally happy.

• New Flex

My experience was excellent. I always get greed with a smile and hand shake from Jason G. and Vick in finance. I have purchased 2015 Flex.

• Awesome service

I ordered a 2016 Mustang GT which was my 3rd vehicle purchase at Capital Ford. I've always been pleased with the level of service I've received from my salesman Richard Cappelletti.

• single parent

svc was very fast, I didn't have to wait more than 45 min. which was great for me. I also enjoyed the snacks while I waited.