Tampa Bay Auto Finance

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

April 25, 2016

Juan and Margarita were very helpful and honest. There was no pressure in the sale. They worked with me to get financing i needed. Love my BMW X5. Wil...l recommend all my friends and family to them.

March 1, 2015

This place was great I bought a car and went back a week later and they put in a new radiator and even though I bought the car with out a warranty the...y still fixed it thank you guys. That was so cool thank you guys.

October 16, 2014

Helpful and knowledgeable staff. I love my car and the price was great. Cheapest I've found

August 26, 2013

I found my dream car at TampaBay Auto Finance at the best price and in the best quality condition. No where in the state of Florida could I have found... a cheaper price for the car that I was interested in. I got an excellent finance rate and a hassle free deal. Thank you Max for all you have done for me!!

July 31, 2013

I went and Juan was friendly, I purchased the vehicle from GA I came and picked up the car and drove it home, I have been calling since I reached home..., the car consistenly runs hot to where I can not drive, its been two month and they keeping giving me the run around about fixing the car, in my opinion please run this place sells cars just to make money, they do not car about you, I asked ahead of time because I do not have the money to fix a car and they insured me I was making a good purchase, in the end the car is sitting in my drive way and it is not drivable, please do not even consider them!!!! I have filed a complaint on the BBB and will be getting a lawyer to look at my case, this is a car with extensive water damage and the car lot knew what they were putting me in but used my desperateness to their advantage....I hope in the end they learn that bad business will only put them out of business

October 18, 2012

I decided it was time to trade in my little Cobalt for a more family friendly vehicle. I chose to purchase a BMX X3. I was able to get a decent deal o...n my trade in and the dealership made sure the X3 was in perfect running order before I drove it home. They worked with me on the financing and interest rate, making sure I was able to get the payments I could handle and save some money on the overall purchase. I had a good experience all around.

July 1, 2012

After I had varified with the owner over the phone to see if the car I interested still there. I've drove almost an hour to get to the dealership, not... only the car is not there, but the owner wasted my time and my kids time and had totally had insulted my intelligent. Beware!!! IS THERE A ZERO STAR?

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Our goal is to provide 100% customer service satisfaction and lowest price guarantee. In our defense the vehicl...e was available but in detail when customer arrived. We promised to compensate her time and effort. We sell vehicles all over the country and we greatly appreciate YOUR business. Hopefully we can earn your business on another occasion.

May 27, 2012

They really maje sure u get the best and they check everything in front of you befor you leave with the car

October 2, 2011

I was shopping around yesterday and still had a few trucks to look at but these guys made me a great offer on a beautiful truck that I just couldn't p...ass up! Friendly service! I would recommend them to anyone!

Tampa Bay Auto Finance