Basil Resale Delaware

222 reviews

• March 24, 2018

First time buying a car in over 20+ years. Have had company cars all that time & really had no idea what it was like to buy a car these days. Went to a... few dealerships & test drove some cars after spending hours researching online. Last dealer was Basil Resale Delaware. Called & spike with Rob on the phone first, he assured me the car was still there & had it pulled up in front when we got there. After test driving we met with sales rep Kire to discuss details. My experience with both of them was awesome. No pressure, no manager coming out to pressure talk us, just nice honest conversation. We left & told them we'd be in touch. After deciding we'd buy, had numerous follow-up conversations before coming back to pick up the car & every conversation was pleasant, answering all our questions & attending to details I wanted taken care of. They couldn't have been nicer or more thorough. I would definitely recommend Basil & Kire & Rob specifically. Awesome service!

Wow! Thanks Lynn, we're honored you chose us to be your dealer! Happy driving and welcome to the family

November 6, 2018

I had been causally searching for a new F-150 online and Basil popped up in my search. I fell in love with the 2015 Platinum F-150. Drove 315 miles... (one way) to trade in my truck, which Joe gave me what I would have gotten if I had sold it privately. Kire is the man! He is the glue that kept the transition running smoothly. With the help of Amber and Rob, I would definitely recommend Basil to anyone and would come back!

June 19, 2018

I was a life time leaser up until now. I worked with Kire and Rob from 3 hours away to buy my Mercedes-Benz. The phone conversations and communication... was excellent. Kire met me in Rochester with the vehicle, saving me almost two additional hours of driving. All of the paperwork was ready and excecuting the deal was simple and fast. Kire is the man! Working with him is how buying a car is supposed to be.

Thanks to you! Happy driving!

February 12, 2018

I can’t say enough good things about Basil Resale. I was there 5 minutes when I saw the car I wanted. In 10 minutes I was test driving it. Kire and Rob... were amazing, very attentive and took care of everything for me. I highly recommend Basil Resale. Two thumbs up.¿¿

Thanks Kathy! Happy driving!

December 2, 2017

Had my car serviced. Joe did a great job! Fast and great communication. Highly recommend!!

Thanks Kelly! We appreciate it!

September 19, 2017

I was very happy with my experience at Basil on Delaware! Kire was my salesman and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I was very picky and I test... drove 5 different cars. I didn't feel any pressure to buy a car that day. They really wanted to work with me and wanted to get me into a car I truly loved. I found an SUV that was a little out of my price range but It was perfect! They worked on the numbers and made the price right for me! I love my SUV and couldn't be happier with my experience. I would easily refer people to Basil on Delaware!

Hey thanks Amanda! We're so happy you had such a positive experience here at Basil Delaware! Welcome to the family!

July 3, 2017

I absolutely Loved the service here! It was quick and easy and they don't push you into something you don't completely love! I definitely would recommend... them to others!

Thanks Jessica! Happy driving!

June 3, 2017

Very nice people who are there for those in need And are very understanding

Thank you! Happy driving!

April 25, 2017

Robert Monaco Really was wonderful! Helped me so much and spent a lot of time with us. I'm very grateful!!

Thanks Rebecca! We appreciate your business!

April 25, 2017

I am very glad I Came to talk with Robert. He made it possible for me to purchase a car.

Thanks Mary Lou! We're glad you came to us, too!