Basil Resale Delaware

Friday 7:30am–4:30pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–3:00pm
(716) 312-1816 (716) 312-1816

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

Easy, fast good service! Bought my car here and extremely happy I did. Great dealership, would recommend to friends and family. Easy to find, great location.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our service team, our goal is to make the servicing of your vehicle as simple as possible! We look forward to seeing you next time.

smooth transition

I had been causally searching for a new F-150 online and Basil popped up in my search. I fell in love with the 2015 Platinum F-150. Drove 315 miles (one way) to trade in my truck, which Joe gave me what I would have gotten if I had sold it privately. Kire is the man! He is the glue that kept the transition running smoothly. With the help of Amber and Rob, I would definitely recommend Basil to anyone and would come back!

Dealer response

We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Exceptional Experience

I was a life time leaser up until now. I worked with Kire and Rob from 3 hours away to buy my Mercedes-Benz. The phone conversations and communication was excellent. Kire met me in Rochester with the vehicle, saving me almost two additional hours of driving. All of the paperwork was ready and excecuting the deal was simple and fast. Kire is the man! Working with him is how buying a car is supposed to be.

Dealer response

Thanks to you! Happy driving!

Excellent experience!

First time buying a car in over 20+ years. Have had company cars all that time & really had no idea what it was like to buy a car these days. Went to a few dealerships & test drove some cars after spending hours researching online. Last dealer was Basil Resale Delaware. Called & spike with Rob on the phone first, he assured me the car was still there & had it pulled up in front when we got there. After test driving we met with sales rep Kire to discuss details. My experience with both of them was awesome. No pressure, no manager coming out to pressure talk us, just nice honest conversation. We left & told them we'd be in touch. After deciding we'd buy, had numerous follow-up conversations before coming back to pick up the car & every conversation was pleasant, answering all our questions & attending to details I wanted taken care of. They couldn't have been nicer or more thorough. I would definitely recommend Basil & Kire & Rob specifically. Awesome service!

Dealer response

Wow! Thanks Lynn, we're honored you chose us to be your dealer! Happy driving and welcome to the family

Very Satisfied Customer

I can?t say enough good things about Basil Resale. I was there 5 minutes when I saw the car I wanted. In 10 minutes I was test driving it. Kire and Rob were amazing, very attentive and took care of everything for me. I highly recommend Basil Resale. Two thumbs up.??

Dealer response

Thanks Kathy! Happy driving!

Service

Had my car serviced. Joe did a great job! Fast and great communication. Highly recommend!!

Dealer response

Thanks Kelly! We appreciate it!

Best experience I ever had at a dealership

I was very happy with my experience at Basil on Delaware! Kire was my salesman and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I was very picky and I test drove 5 different cars. I didn't feel any pressure to buy a car that day. They really wanted to work with me and wanted to get me into a car I truly loved. I found an SUV that was a little out of my price range but It was perfect! They worked on the numbers and made the price right for me! I love my SUV and couldn't be happier with my experience. I would easily refer people to Basil on Delaware!

Dealer response

Hey thanks Amanda! We're so happy you had such a positive experience here at Basil Delaware! Welcome to the family!

Amazing!

I absolutely Loved the service here! It was quick and easy and they don't push you into something you don't completely love! I definitely would recommend them to others!

Dealer response

Thanks Jessica! Happy driving!

Mrs.Maria Munoz

Very nice people who are there for those in need And are very understanding

Dealer response

Thank you! Happy driving!

Robert Monaco Found me the perfect vehicle

Robert Monaco Really was wonderful! Helped me so much and spent a lot of time with us. I'm very grateful!!

Dealer response

Thanks Rebecca! We appreciate your business!